𝟏𝟗

𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄

Their week in Paris went by fast. They went shopping, explored different restaurants, saw all types of different sceneries, went to the Eiffel Tower, etc...

Besides the argument that they had, everything else went perfectly fine and Maya did actually enjoy herself.

But she was more happy to be back home now that she had time to think away from him.

When it came to Deijah on the other hand, she was supposed to be coming over today.

She didn't understand what was going on and why Deijah created this weird tension between them but this was getting figured out today.

They got back last night and Maya didn't know what Neem was up to today but he did send her a good morning text, which was new to Maya, or at least from him.

Her bags were unpacked from this morning and she was just sitting on her couch enjoying her day back home.

When it came to work though, she was supposed to be going back Monday. She wasn't planning on telling Neem though.

While in the middle of watching her show in the living room, she heard three knocks on the door.

She got up and answered it seeing Deijah standing there with a smile on her face.

Fuck is she smiling for?

"You could sit on the couch. Give me a second"

Maya went to her room pulling out her computer and textbooks. She's missed a lot of assignments since she went on that vacation with Neem.

Originally she planned on still doing work while she was there but it was almost impossible since she was busy most of the time.

"You still be doing homework? I thought you'd stop allat college shit"

" 'Stop allat college shit?' For what?"

"Cause- You know what, never mind. You'd get offended" Maya's eyes widened

"Do you got a problem with me, cause lately you've been saying a lot of slick shit ever since this nigga came around"

"Slick shit? Girl bye, I've been giving you advice. But as always, you don't accept help"

"No cause the other night you got an attitude out of nowhere while I was on vacation with the nigga you won't stop 'giving me advice' about saying I'm not 'using' him correctly... Like what the fuck?"

"I just want what's best for you and I hate to see you wasting a good nigga like that"

"Wasting a good nigga? He hardly speaks to me" Deijah shrugged.

"So? If I were you I'd take advantage of that."

"I feel like I've just been arguing with you and him about the same shit. I'm seriously done"