𝟖

𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄

𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄

          "You didn't have to give me all that money though, I appreciate it but you didn't have to" Maya got off of work about an hour ago. Her day was pretty stressful after her manager gave her extra work today that she knew was because she took off yesterday.

          Neem had FaceTimed her 30 minutes ago. It was for no specific reason he just wanted to be on the phone with her.

          "I felt like I needed to. I kept you up past your bedtime, my bad" He was in his car driving somewhere, Maya didn't know where he was going nor felt close enough to him to ask him.

          She was organizing the closet in her room since she hadn't gotten the chance to do it. Everything was kind of just thrown around in there.

          "Whatchu doing now?"

          "Cleaning out this closet. I haven't got to it until today" She started off with her bags and now she was doing shoes.

          "You ate today?"

          "Yeah I did"

          "You want sumn while I'm out here? Imma be back over there in a minute" 

          "You mean food?" Maya was confused by what he meant

          "Like anything. You need me to run to the store real quick?"

          "You can get me McDonald's" She was somewhat hungry and McDonalds sounded good about now.

          "Alright ill text you when I'm at the door" She hung up and went back to putting her purses on the shelves.

          ♡︎♡︎♡︎

          "Deijah let me call you back, the guy I was talking about brought me food"

          "Call me later I need to know what's tea"

          Maya jumped off of her closet floor and ran to her front door. If she was being honest, she did want to see him again.

          When she opened the door he was standing there, the McDonald's in one hand and a box of roses in the other.

          What the hell?

          Maya looked him up and down.

          "Wassup" He opened his arms and gave Maya a hug.