I miss him Thia

The dressing room atmosphere was all cheerful and happy after winning the match,Rahul was fully bathed in cake all thanks to his teammates for his incredible century.

"Cupcake"Aarav engulfed Ruchika in a hug as soon as she entered.

"Bhaiya I missed you so much"Ruchika whispered.

"I missed you too"Aarav replied back,both of them missed each other a lot although they used to talk on phone calls and used to facetime each other.

Virat was standing in a corner leaning against the lockers seeing them greeting each other,tears gathered in his eyes as he was seeing her in person after a year before it was easy for him because she was in contact with him but in last one year she didn't even called him once,he always used to sneak in at Aarav speaking to her to get a small glimpse of her.

"Ruchi how are you"Rahul asked giving her a side hug.

"Great"She replied with a small smile.

Ruchika stared at her brother longing to hug,she has missed him so much in the past year,she just want to forget everything and just jump onto him like she used to do before.

"Ruchi we should leave,it's already late"Arnav said as Ruchika nodded at him.

From her peripheral vision she could see Riya hugging Ishan and congratulating it literally stab through her heart,she was really happy that Ishan has moved on but she couldn't bear seeing them together in real.

"Do you want Thia and me to stay with you for tonight"Arnav asked stopping the car in front of her apartment.

"Are you mad you two have a date don't you"She asked removing the seat belt.

"I know that but you are so sad and about our date we can go out tommorow,so that's final we are staying in tonight"He announced as both of them got down from the car.

"You don't have to"Ruchika countered but was silenced by Arnav calling Athiya.

"I have informed Thia she will be here in fifteen minutes"He informed as Ruchika twisted the keys in the key hole.

"We are having a movie night"He announced and made his way to the kitchen with Ruchika trailing behind him.

He took out the popcorns and kept it in the microwave and took out some soda cans from the fridge and arranged it on the kitchen counter.

"Wait I will see you take out the popcorns"Ruchika said and went to open the door.

"Hey Babes"Athiya hugged Ruchika as she hugged her back. 

"I have bought your favourite red velvet cake"She handed her the box of her favourite red velvet cake.

"Thanks"She replied with a small smile and Athiya could clearly make out that it was fake.

Both of them entered inside to see that Arnav has created the perfect atmosphere for the movie,the curtains were closed,the lights was switched off,the snacks was all on the table as the three settled down on the sofa.

"What are we watching"Athiya asked as Arnav switched on the T.V.

"Thor Ragnarok,Ruchi's favourite"Arnav replied and Ruchika couldn't help but feel blessed to have such friends who are doing everything in her power to distract her and make her happy.

"Shit"Arnav exclaimed as Hela broke Thor's hammer making the other two shake their head,habits really never go away like of Arnav's doing live commentary in between the movies.

Halfway through the movie she saw that Arnav and Athiya were already asleep cuddling each other,she switched off the T.V,covered them with a duvet and made her way to her room.

She took her Guitar and made her way to the balcony.

Tu safar mera
Hai tu hi meri manzil
Tere bina guzara
Ae dil hai mushkil

She sang as she remembered the first time she and Ishan sang this song together in the car.

Tu mera khuda
Tu hi duaa mein shaamil
Tere bina guzara
Ae dil hai mushkil

Her hands worked beautifully through the string as she got reminded about her and Ishan's time spent at the bakery,just enjoying each other's company.

Mujhe aazmaati hai teri kami
Meri har kami ko hai tu laazmi
Junoon hai mera
Banoon main tere qaabil
Tere bina guzaara
Ae Dil Hai Mushkil

She stared at the sky as she remembered their first dance in Ruhaan and Naira's engagement.

Yeh rooh bhi meri
Yeh jism bhi mera
Utna mera nahi
Jitna hua tera

Their cute moments from their dates, Ishan's birthday,their hangout, Australia tour.

Tune diya hai jo
Woh dard hi sahi
Tujhse mila hai toh
Inaam hai mera

As the lyrics rolled out of her mouth she got reminded of the dreadful memory where she did nothing but hurt Ishan by leaving him.

Mera aasmaan dhoondhe teri zameen
Meri har kami ko hai tu laazmi

The tears started rolling down from her cheeks as she kept singing without realising it.

"Ruchi"A hand on her shoulder broke her revive as she look up to see Athiya standing beside her.

"I miss him Thia,I miss him so much and specially today after seeing him with Riya I can't"She sobbed hugging Athiya tightly as the latter rubbed her back.

"Let's sleep it's already late"Athiya kept the guitar aside after Ruchika had calmed a little.

"Can you stay"Ruchi murmered almost inaudibly.

"Ofcourse"Athiya sat on the bed and motioned Ruchika to sleep.

Ruchika kept her head in Athiya's lap as she crassed her head leading Ruchika to sleep as she herself fell asleep too.

~~~~~~
Ishan was sitting in his balcony caressing the bracelet gently which Ruchika has gifted him.

"Coffee"Riya forwarded the cup as Ishan took it,she saw the bracelet in his hand and she knew that Ruchika has gifted it to him.

"Why don't you try to convince Virat Sir"She asked sipping on her coffee.

"He won't agree and moreover I can't leave you in the middle like this"He replied as she nodded.

*****