You are siding him

"Ruchi are you ready"Bhabhi asked entering my room.

"Yes Bhabhi done"I replied wearing studs which compliment my blue suit,my hair in a ponytail.

"All the best baby"Bhabhi hugged me as I thanked her

"Would you two come down or are you gonna spend the whole day in the room"Virat Bhaiya shouted from downstairs as both of us made our way downstairs.

"Best of luck baby for your new journey"Bhaiya kissed my forehead and hugged me.

"Thank you Bhaiya"I broke the hug.

"Now go your lover boy has been waiting in the car for the past fifteen minutes"Bhaiya chuckled as I nodded and made my way outside.

I saw Ishan's car outside the gate and I opened the passenger's door and got in.

"Why didn't you come inside if you were waiting since fifteen minutes"I asked him wearing the seat belt while he just shrugged.

"Put forward your hand"He asked while I raised my eyebrows,forwarding my hand towards him. 

He took out a thread and tied it on my hand.

"I went to Mandir to bring this for you,All the best for your work"

"Aww thank you so much Ishan"I hugged him as he hugged me back.

"She has to reach work on time so stop your romance and drop her quickly,Ishan"We broke the hug and saw Bhaiya and Bhabhi standing at the door.

"Virat"Bhabhi hit him lightly on his shoulder.

While Ishan quickly started driving before Bhaiya would embrass us more,today is my first day of internship at "Ana Mika" I am excited as well as nervous about it,but I hope everything goes well.

"Don't be nervous you would do well"He hugged me as both of us got down from the car.

"By the way I will come to pick you up,have a surprise planned for you"He informed as I nodded.

I was guided to the person who I have to report too,she is a quite known designer I am honoured to work under her .

The whole day went with me doing desk work, researching and designing some dresses and stuff in my laptop,I also got along quite well with Sarah,she is also a fellow intern.

All in all it was a great experience for first day at work.

"How was your day"Ishan asked as I tied the seat belt.

"Nice,enjoyed my time there"I replied as he nodded.

"How was your practice"I asked

"Great, by the way we are leaving for Banglore for the next match"He informed as I nodded.

Bhaiya has already informed me they are leaving for Banglore the day after tomorrow and will be back to Mumbai after a month.

He stopped the car in front of his house as we got down.

"Where are uncle and Aria"I asked sitting on the couch while he handed me a glass of water.

"Papa is at work and Aria has went to meet Aakash"I nodded at that.

"So what's the surprise you were talking about"I asked excited,Ishan's surprise are always great.

He led me towards the dinning area and saw all my favourite dishes laid on the table.

"You made all this"I asked and he nodded.

"Thank you so much"I hugged him and kissed his cheek. 

He pulled out a chair for me as both of us started having our dinner.

"Once again thank you Ishan,the dinner was great"I thanked him again.

"Stop with your thank you how about a movie"

"Awesome Idea"

Ishan played on JNMD as we were in a Bollywood mood today.

"Aria what happened"Ishan asked as Aria ran in tears flowing from her eyes and hugged Ishan tightly.

"Aakash"She mumbled out in between her sobs.

"What about Aakash"He asked now sounding angry all ready to pounce on him for making his sister cry.

"Aria atleast listen to me"Aakash huffed entering behind Aria.

Ishan broke the hug and punched Aakash.

"Ishan what are you doing atleast listen to the matter first"I separated him from Aakash.

"Tell me quickly"He asked authoratively.

"She proposed me for marriage a few days back and I said I am not ready,she didn't listen to the whole thing that day also and today too she just ran as soon as I said I need time"Aakash explained the whole matter and I understand him,he has told me he is working on a really big case and it is consuming all his time and would almost go on for two to three months.

"And for reason you will make her cry"Ishan asked.

"Ishan listen to me,Aakash is right,Aria should have listen to atleast what he wanted to say"I tried to explain to him but I know my attempt is futile.

"You are siding him"He asked hurt clearly reflecting in his eyes.

"I am not siding with anyone Ishan,I am just saying listen to what Aakash wants to say"I tried one more time,my anger rising too why can't he just listen to what Aakash has to say.

"Leave just leave both of you"He shouted as I looked at him shocked a lone tear escaped my eyes.

Aakash and I made our way outside,I know he is hurt because he can't see Aria cry but he just asked me to leave like I am no one to him.

*****
Here goes the update I hope you like it ,what do you think who is right and who is wrong,also get ready for a small leap.