Port Blair

After the four of them return from the garden Ishan,Virat,Rahul,Aarav were playing cricket with Ishan and Virat being in one team while Rahul and Aarav were one team with Ruhan and Aakash as umpires.

"That's clear cheating we had a pact on playing underarm only"Rahul whined sitting on the floor huffing.

"Stop whining, you child and accept that you got out"Ishan teased while Rahul glared at him.

"Ishan stop and Rahul we give you another chance"Virat stepped in stopping the two from bickering any further.

"Shit"Aarav cursed as Rahul's shot directly hit the painting on the wall and the four of them quickly turned to see Erica's reaction.

"Great job you people Vases, Showpieces weren't enough that now you felt the need to break the painting too right"She asked sarcastically seeming clearly angry and her pregnancy mood swings weren't helping either.

"I am really sorry Bhabhi I promise I will get the same painting please forgive me"Rahul quickly apologised pulling himself out of the trouble.

"Stupid say forgive us and not forgive me"Ishan elbowed Rahul who in return stomped on his foot.

"It's fine Rahul but first tell me who's brilliant Idea was it to play cricket inside the house"Erica asked Virat quickly disappeared behind Aarav and Ishan.

"No need to hide love I know this brilliant Idea could be yours only"She said and Virat came in front smiling sheepishly.

"Shall we discuss what we are supposed to discuss"Avantika came to the rescue as the four of them mouthed her a thank you.

"Yes Ishan if you are done with playing cricket can we discuss where and when we want to get married" Ruchika asked as Ishan gulped and quickly went on to sit beside her.

"Should I sent you an invitation Mr"Ahana asked as Rahul shook his head and sat beside her.

"Ok now that everyone is seated let's discuss about the wedding"Aria said as the others nodded.

"So where do you two want to get married"Aakash asked sensibly before the other could simply start suggesting some stupid places.

"Port Blair"Ruchika and Ishan synced as they announced the location.

"Seem like you two had already discussed it"Prakash asked and two of them nodded.

"When should we plan the wedding"

"Next week"

"A month after"

And many more opinions were made.

"It's Ishan and Ruchika's wedding right so how about if we let them decide when they want to get married"Prakash suggested and everyone agreed to it.

"How about next month because we need time for decor,booking,clothes and other things"Ishan asked

"Yes after a month would be perfect till then we can wrap up our work too"Aria said as Ruchika, Avantika,Aakash and Prakash nodded while for the rest their was no tour nor shooting.

*******
"The designer would we be here any minute and I want all of you to be at your best behaviour"Ruchika instructed to the four musketeers sitting and playing video games as they paused and nodded at her.

"Mam do you two want to color cordinate the outfits or contrast and can you tell me the color pallete of each function"The designer asked as Ishan and Ruchika looked at each other.

"We want to co-ordinate for every function except for Roka where we want to wear contrasting outfits"Ishan replied on behalf of both of them.

The designer showed them different outfits for different functions and they went on to select for each function. 

"Mam would that be all"The designer asked as all of them had ordered.

"Yes that would be all"Ruchika replied giving her a small smile.

"Just don't engage in any other project as we still need three dresses for each function"Ruchika informed as the designer left.

Riya,Arnav and Athiya are yet to arrive and they would be here in a week.

*****