I am so sorry Ishan.

"I will miss you so much Ishan"I hugged Ishan tightly,we were currently at the airport and I am here to see them off.

"I will miss you too but we can facetime right"He asked as I nodded knowing he is trying to cheer me up.

"I am so sorry Ishan two days before I promised you that I will never leave you and I am doing the same"I said breaking the hug.

"Look here Roo you are not leaving me and work come above all and it's not like you are going to live forever here right and if possible I will definetly come to meet you"He cupped my face and told staring into my eyes and I nodded.

"After engagement someone has forgotten her Bhaiyas"I heard Rav Bhaiya's voice and turned to see Rav Bhaiya and Vi Bhaiya standing there.

"Ofcourse not I am going to miss you two a lot"I hugged them together.

After all of them boarded the flight,I made my way back to my flat and changed into my formal clothes and made my way back to work as I just had half day leave.

"Hello Ruchi where the hell are you"Arnav's voice boomed from the other side of the phone as I look to see it's already 11 at night.

"I am still at work,just leaving"I replied picking up all my stuff.

"Oh Ok come quickly Athiya and I are at your place we are having a movie night"He informed as I said ok and cut the call.

On the way I saw a bakery and decided on buying something sweet for the three of us.

"Three Chocolate doughnuts"I ordered for myself and looked to see different cakes on display.

Seeing the vanilla cake reminded me of Ishan although it's just been 12 hours and I can't even call him as they would still be in flight.

"Mam your order"The shopkeeper broke my thought as I nodded taking the packet and paying him.

I rang the doorbell and Arnav opened it,I handed him the packet and made my way towards my room to change,I changed into comfortable clothes and made my way to the living room.

"Let's start the movie"I nodded sitting beside Athiya.

The movie was one of Arnav's favourite and not our regular Marvel movies which made me bored to hell.

"Thia are you even understanding what the movie is about"I whispered to her.

"Nope and it's so boring how the hell is he even liking it"She whispered and I nodded in agreement.

"Let's go to my room and have doughnuts let him stay here and watch the movie"I suggested and she nodded.

We both quietly got up and made our way towards my room and Arnav was so engrossed in the movie that he didn't even noticed.

"So what are your plans after going to India,working at a MNC or being Virat Bhaiya's manager"She asked taking a bite of the donut.

"I have planned something different,I have been studying fashion designing since last year and have gotten an internship at "Ana Mika" "I answered as I don't want to work as Virat Bhaiya's manager and neither want to get back to the routine 9 to 5 job which I am doing here.

"And did you get this idea"she asked

"After coming back here in Auckland I started drawing some dress designs in my free time and that's how I realised my passion for fashion designing"I explained to her

"That's great does Arnav or anyone knows about it"She asked getting up as we made our way towards the kitchen to have some water after we were done with our donuts.

"Nope you are the first person to know"I replied handing her the glass of water.

"That's great,All the best"She hugged me as I hugged her back.

"Now shall we check on if that idiot is done with the movie or not"I asked and she nodded chuckling.

As we reached the living room Arnav was still very much engrossed in the movie so we decided on leaving him there and went back to bedroom to get ourselves some sleep as it was almost 2 at night.

"Ouch" I murmered to myself as my back hurt as hell,I stared at my surroundings to see that I was not on the bed where I fell asleep yesterday but was on the floor beside the bed.

I looked on the bed to see Arnav sleeping horizontally on the bed while Thia was on the floor too,I woke her up.

"God this idiot"I made my way towards the washroom and filled a bucket and threw it on the person who was sleeping oh so peacefully on the bed. 

"Mumma Tsunami"He exclaimed and set up on the bed panting.

"Great job Ruchi"Thia and I high fied.

"Why did you do that Ruchi I just slept before an hour"He whined as I glared at him.

"And why the hell did you throw Thia and me down the bed"I asked keeping my hands on my waist,while he didn't answered and just rubbed his neck.

"No problem now that you have done it your punishment is you will have to wash this bed sheet and dry it,put a new bedsheet and make lunch for yourself while Ruchi and I will go out to have our girls day out"Thia strictly ordered as I whooped in the air and looked at the time it was already 1:00 in the afternoon,thankfully it was Sunday and an off day.

His face immediately fell but he knew not to go against Thia.

"So let's go out for our day out"She asked and I nodded.

*****
Here goes the update,I hope you all liked it.