Ruchi,she got into an accident

There was an eerie silence all around the room after Aria's outburst,no one knew how to react,everyone was lost in their own thoughts.

The thud of the door broke their thought process as Aria stormed out of the room.

"Ishan I am sorry"Ahana apologised, hugging Ishan.

"It's fine Ahana"He consoled her as he was angry at her,he understood her thought process too.

"I am really sorry I shouldn't have behaved like that with you,whatever Aria said was absolutely right"She sobbed hugging him tighter.

They broke the hug after Ahana calmed down.

"I am sorry Riya"

"It's fine"She gave a small smile to Ahana who nodded at her.

"Hello, yes what"Naira exclaimed and cut the call.

"What happened"Ishan asked as Naira frowned.

"Ruchi, she got into an accident"Naira answered as tears started flowing from her eyes.

"Did you asked which hospital she is admitted in"Rahul asked

"Auckland City hospital"Naira replied absentmindedly.

"Ishan you take Ahana and Naira to the hospital,I will inform Rav Bhaiya and Vi Bhaiya about it"Rahul said as Ishan nodded.

Ishan himself was so shocked hearing the news but he somehow gathered himself and left for the hospital taking Ahana,Naira,Riya and Aria with him.

"How is the patient"Naira asked the doctor standing outside Ruchika's room. 

"She is fine nothing serious,just some external injury on forehead that's it"The doctor informed as the rest took a breath of relief.

"How is Ruchi"Virat asked Naira panting for air followed by Avantika,Erica and Aarav.

Rahul was with Anaya at hotel.

"Calm down Bhaiya,she is fine would be discharged till tommorow nothing serious"Naira replied as Virat nodded.

"One by one you people can meet the patient"The nurse informed and left.

"Vi you go"Aarav pushed Virat lightly towards the room.

"How can I Rav she doesn't even talk to me"Virat sighed staring at Ruchika through the glass door.

"Leave all that and go inside"Virat opened the door and entered the room.

He sat on the stool beside Ruchika who was still unconscious,there was a huge bandage wrapped around her head and an IV attached to her hand.

He caressed her hairs lightly as he stared at her, he now understood how Ruchika would have felt when he got into an accident,his heart came to his mouth when Rahul informed him about the accident.

"Bhaiya,Water"Ruchika coughed as she tried to get up on bed.

"Wait"Virat helped her sit properly on the bed.

He poured the water in a glass and made her drink it.

"You fine should I call the doctor"Virat asked worried as she shook her head.

"I will send Rav"He said getting up when Ruchika held his wrist.

"Stay here for sometime please Bhaiya"Ruchika pleaded as she has realised that life is so uncertain and that she shouldn't stay away from the people she love and specially her Bhaiya.

"Ishan you are fine right"Erica asked sitting beside Ishan who was staring at the wall and some unshed tears were visible in his eyes.

"Yes Bhabhi"He replied.

Erica knew the reason behind Ruchika's accident she was in the corridor when Ruchika was leaving and now seeing Ishan miserable,she has realised that she was so wrong when she supported Virat a year ago and she is going to make Virat understand about it soon.

"You guys leave Virat and I will stay here for tonight"Aarav instructed as the others nodded.

One by one everyone left as Aarav made his way inside the hospital room,the scene in front of him made him smile widely,Virat was saying something to Ruchika and she was laughing her heart out,he felt so happy seeing them being like before.

"Rav Bhaiya why are you standing at the door"Ruchika asked seeing Aarav standing at the door.

He entered and sat beside Virat.

"How can you be so careless cupcake"Aarav asked

"Sorry Bhaiya would be careful from now on"She apologised as Aarav nodded,she couldn't tell him the reason behind her accident.

"By the way when am I getting discharged"She asked as she hated hospitals.

"Tomorrow morning"Virat replied.

"I can't stay here for tonight please"She whined making the other two chuckle.

"You have to,you don't have any other option Brownie"Virat said while she sulked.

"You don't worry we won't let you get bored"Aarav consoled as finally she smiled.

"How about a movie"Virat asked

"But the doctors have said no electronics"Aarav warned although he know it would be futile as the sibling duo wouldn't listen.

"We can break the rule right"Ruchika said as Virat and Ruchika high-fied.

"Come on now have the medicine before we start the movie"Aarav forwarded as she gulped it down with the water making faces.

The trio started watching Tangled as it's Ruchika's favourite movie.

"Virat switch off the T.V,she has slept"Aarav pointed towards Ruchika who was fast asleep while Virat was too engrossed in the film.

Virat nodded and switched off the T.V and pulled the comforter over Ruchika properly and caressed her hairs.

"Rav you sleep I am awake"He said

"Ok but wake me up in sometime ok"Virat nodded at that.

Aarav woke up after some hours to see that Virat had fallen asleep,he was sitting on the stool and his head was on the bed.

*******
So Ruchika's relationship with Virat has improved and Erica has changed her mind and she is going to make Virat understand too,what do you think will further happen??