Ofcourse it was your best tour.

"Shh Ruhan don't make noise Ahana and Aria are sleeping"Aakash chided as Ruhan was listening to songs on full volume.

"Idiot stop with your songs or we are going to leave you here in Singapore only"Naira threatened while he plunged in earphones scowling at Naira.

I shook my head and got up to call Roo as we have an hour layover here at Singapore airport before our flight to Mumbai.

"Idiot ruined my sleep"Rahul murmered,he was sleeping on my shoulder and woke up due to me.

"Sorry"I mouthed and went away to a farther corner where there was a little silence.

I dialled her number for two to three times but she wasn't picking my call,it would be 8:00 in the morning there then why isn't she picking my call.

"Calling Ruchi"I looked up to see Virat Bhaiya sitting beside me,I nodded at him.

"Ahh Bhaiya "I stammered due to nervousness.

"You don't need to be scared about me knowing,you two are no more dating secretly"He stated as I nodded. 

"And about her not picking your calls it's Sunday and she doesn't get up before 12 on Sundays"He added afterwards so this was the reason she was not picking my calls.

"Call her after we reach Mumbai"He instructed and went away while I went to my group too.

"Now don't get up abruptly like before and let me sleep"Rahul kept his head on my shoulder as soon as I sat beside him making me chuckle.

I too leaned on the seat and tried to sleep as we have one more flight to catch before we reach Mumbai.

"Ishan,Rahul get up its time for the flight"I heard Papa's voice and opened my eyes to see him standing in front of us.

I got up and woke Rahul up too and we soon boarded our flight to Mumbai.

"It feels so good to be back after so long"I popped on the sofa as soon as we reached home.

"So true I missed home so much but it was a fun trip"Aria exclaimed sitting beside me.

"Ofcourse it was one of my best tours"I said as it genuinely was one of my best tours,I finally got the love of my life Ruchika with Virat Bhaiya's blessing.

"Ofcourse why won't it be you got engaged so ofcourse it's going to be your favourite tour"Aria teased me while I smacked her head.

"Ouch Bhaiya it hurts"She hit me back on my shoulder.

"Ok stop it now baccho go to your rooms and rest we have had quite a long journey"Papa instructed and both of us nodded retiring to our respective rooms.

I checked my phone after changing to see that Ruchika still hadn't called back,I messaged her to call me as soon as she wake up and plopped on the bed and slept due to tiredness.

"Bhaiya wake up its time for lunch"I felt Aria shaking me to wake me up.

"I don't want to have food,I just need sleep let me sleep"I groaned into the pillow,how is this girl so energetic even after such a long flight.

"Ok leave about food,don't you want to call Ruchi"She asked and I quickly sat up on the bed realising she would have called me and my phone was on silent.

"Great got up as soon as I said Ruchi's name"She teased me again,this girl is teasing me a lot this days.

"Shut up and leave don't you want to talk to your boyfriend"I hit a pillow at her and she left showing me her tounge making me chuckle.

I looked at my phone to see that there were fifteen miss calls of Ruchika,shit she is going to blast at me.

"Idiot,first you call me and then when I call you back you don't answer it"She blasted as soon as I dialled her number.

"Sorry I slept due to jet lag"I apologised and I know this is going to calm her down too.

"Ok reached home properly"She asked.

"Yes,by the way what are you doing"I asked.

"Currently Thia and I are out enjoying our girls day out"She replied and that explain the reason for the noise in the background.

"So what about you"She asked me.

"Nothing as such,will have lunch and then practice in evening as world cup is starting in two weeks"I answered

I so badly wanted her to be here for the world cup but work is important and I don't want her to leave her work just to accompany me.

"Ok now go and have lunch"She instructed.

"Yes and you enjoy your day out"And then we bid bye to each other.

I then had lunch and watched some movies and finally got ready for the practice. 

The practice session wasn't much hectic as we don't want anyone to get injured before such an important event. 

******

Here is the update,hope you all liked it.