Women's Day 🎊

I left for the office after dropping Ishan to his home This week is going to be really hectic as we have a fashion show scheduled next week.

"Come home early today"

This was the message I recieved from Bhaiya,I replied ok and got back to my work.

I wrapped up all my work till 6:00 and left for home early as instructed by Bhaiya.

"Bhabhis why are you standing in the garden"I asked as both the Bhabhis and Naira were standing in the garden outside. 

"Your Bhaiyas,Rahul,Ruhan,Ishan and Aakash have pushed us out from the house since they came back from practice"Avu Bhabhi replied

"I also got a message from Bhaiya to come home early"I informed.

"Me too"I heard two voices and saw Ahana and Aria entering.

"God knows what's cooking with this people"Avu Bhabhi shook her head.

"Hope they don't destroy my beautiful house"Eri Bhabhi exclaimed

"Aren't you hoping too much Bhabhi, all of them together is a recipe of disaster"Ahana added while the rest of us couldn't help but agree.

"And here it starts"Naira said as we heard a loud cracking voice from inside.

"I can't let them destroy my house I am going inside"Eri Bhabhi said getting all hyper and entered the house from the back door as we followed her lead.

The scene in front of us was no less than a comedy movie.

Ruhan started the mixer without closing the lead and all the tomato ni pury splat on his face,Rahul was taking out the flour from the cabinet and dropped it all on Ishan due to misbalance which lead to their Tom and Jerry fight,Rav Bhaiya was hanging some decorative piece but his leg slipped and he fell down on Bhaiya who was standing behind him with some more pieces and Aakash well he was doing nothing but picking up the broken pieces of a vase.

"Stop everyone,stop destroying my house"Eri Bhabhi shouted turning everyone's attention towards us.

"Baby didn't I tell you to not come inside until we inform you"Bhaiya said sweetly coming towards us knowing he is in trouble.

"Yes and see my whole house turning into a mess right"She asked fuming in anger.

"Vi if you don't want to make her more angry clean all the mess you guys have created till then we will sit here"Avu Bhabhi calmly said while the Bhaiyas nodded.

"God Rahul,Ishan you don't clean the flour with water"Ahana and I exclaimed together but it was already too late.

"I am done with all of you,each one of you"Avu Bhabhi exclaimed standing up.

"Sorry,we will fix all this in a jiffy"Vi Bhaiya exclaimed.

"Are you all sure"Naira raised her brow at them.

"Ok we give up"Rav Bhaiya accepted while us girls sighed.

Eri Bhabhi called the house help to clean all the mess the boys have created.

"By the way what was all this decor and cooking about"Ahana asked

"It's women's day today and we wanted to surprise you"Ishan answered.

"Aww that's so sweet"Aria went to hug Ishan.

"What aww now all of it is ruined"Rahul said all sad.

"Don't be sad all of you,you took in so much efforts"Avu Bhabhi tried to console them.

"Yes and we will order food and cake from outside and can still celebrate"Eri Bhabhi suggested as all of us agreed.

Bhaiya made an order for cake and food while the rest of us sat scattered around the living room.

"Post it"I said to Ishan as I saw him complementing whether to post our pic on Instagram or not.

"But your face is visible in this pic"He pointed at the pic from Ruhan and Naira's wedding.

"It's fine anyway the news portals already revealed my face"I shrugged and he nodded posting it.

The food came and we all had it before cutting the cake and clicking a lots of pics.

"Come with me"I instructed Ishan with two cups of hot chocolate in my hand.

"Where to"He asked everyone was busy with one or the other thing.

"Follow me"

"This is the first time you have came to my room right"I asked Ishan as we entered my room.

"No remember I came in your room for the first time on Vi Bhaiya and Eri Bhabhi's anniversary"He recalled.

"Oh yaa that was one of the worst day of my life"I exclaimed.

We sat in my balcony sipping hot chocolate enjoying the peace and calmness.

"How is your preparation going for the fashion show"Ishan asked

"It's going great although I am really nervous it's the first time presenting my designs in a fashion show"

"You know I felt the same when I first played for India,I was so nervous and was literally sweating before going for the batting but trust me it's all going to work out"I nodded at that keeping my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around my shoulder.

****