You are really here.

"Bro go and call Ruchika the first thing,seems like you are missing her a lot"Rahul said chuckling as I got down from the car.

"Shut up and bye"

I unlocked my home's door with the keys and entered inside.

But it seems like I am missing Roo a lot or I am exhausted a lot I saw her at the stadium but when I called Rahul to ask and she was not there.

I dialled her number and to my bad luck it kept ringing but she didn't pick up,maybe she is busy with work.

I had a glass of water and then made my way towards my bedroom to get some rest after a long four hours of practice session.

"Ishan wake up"I heard a voice trying to wake me up.

"Ishan if you don't wake up now I am going to throw water on you"Another voice was heard and before I could get up I was splashed by water.

"What the hell"I sat up on the bed and look around to see our whole group standing around me like I am some sort of alien and Rahul was holding a bucket.

"Ishan quickly go and change we are going for a day out at Oberoi Mall"Aakash informed.

"But why so suddenly"I asked while all of them shrugged.

I shook my head and nodded changing into a fresh pair of clothes.

We all took two cars,in one Rahul,Ahana and I while in the other one Naira,Ruhan,Aria and Aakash.

"Ishan when is Ruchi coming back"Ahana asked from the back seat.

"Don't know probably after a month"I replied honestly as we haven't talked since five days as either she is busy with work or I am busy with practice.

"You two go inside I will park the car and come"I told the two and they nodded.

I got down from the car after parking it,I was locking the door when I heard Ruchika's voice but when I turned around there was no one in the parking lot.

I shook my head and made my way inside the mall,I am probably going mad missing Ruchika.

"So where shall we go first"Aakash asked.

"To the food court"Ruhan and Rahul said in a perfect sync.

"Ofcourse"I said,they can't think anything apart from food.

We decided on going to mcdonald as that's the only place we agreed on going together.

The boys sat on one table while the girls on the other,I roamed my eyes through all the tables and saw a girl in a hoodie,she resembles Roo a lot I glanced at her table and saw that she was having Deluxe Mc Crispy,Chicken McNuggets,Iced Latte,that's the exact same combo Roo have whenever we visit Macd.

"Ishan start eating where are you lost"Ruhan shook me as I got out of my thoughts and nodded.

Ishan stop thinking about Roo a lot of people can prefer the same food that Ruchi liked.

We had our snacks at Macd and then made our way towards the gaming area.

"You guys go I will talk to dad and come"I informed and picked dad's call.

I kept my phone back in the pocket and turned to enter the gaming area when I saw Roo winking at me,I rubbed my eyes and she wasn't here,God I am definitely going mad.

"Bhai you fine"Aria asked me keeping a hand on my shoulder

"Yes and no"I said truthfully and told her the whole story.

"Bhaiya you are probably imagining,how come Ruchi would be here,I talked with her in the morning and she is still in Auckland"She replied and I nodded as we entered the gaming room.

Thankfully after that I didn't halnucate and we had a fun time enjoying ourselves.

"Where are we going for dinner"I asked Rahul as we sat in the car.

"That's a surprise"He replied igniting the engine.

"If you two are going alone then I don't want to be the third wheel"I said honestly.

"It's not Ishan the surprise is for you"Ahana clarified which made me more confused.

"What surprise"I asked again but Rahul just motioned me to be quite.

After driving for another half an hour,he stopped the car in front of the beach as the three of us got down.

"Why the hell are you blindfolding me ,are you by any chance taking revenge by drowning me in sea for waking you up early"I asked as Rahul tied the cloth on my eyes.

"How dramatic are you Ishan"Ahana chuckled.

We walked for a few minutes,Rahul was guiding me and then stopped,after a few seconds when I opened my eyes I saw that it was all dark.

"Rahul,Ahana"I called out for the two people who bought me here.

All the light lit up,it was a beautiful date night set up by the sea and it looked so splendid.

"Ishan"I heard a voice and turned around to see that Roo was standing there,God am I imagining again

"No you are not imagining I am really here"She said and took steps forward and wrapped her hands around my waist.

"You are really here"I asked hugging her back still soaking in. 

We stayed like that enjoying each other warmth for some time.

"That means whenever I saw you today,you were really there"I asked and she nodded.

"And all of our group knew about it,we played a small prank on you"She further replied,now it's my turn to play a small prank Miss Ruchika Singhania.

******
Here is the update,I hope you all liked it and what prank do you think Ishan is going to play on Ruchika?Comment and tell and the updates would be a little irregular as I have my exams.