That lady is my mom

We reached the hotel and saw that no one was back yet that's a good thing because Ishan's condition doesn't  looks good.

"Here have it"I passed him a glass of water making him sit on the bed as he gulped it down in one go.

"Don't leave"He said in a really low voice.

"I am not going anywhere let me just keep the glass"I answered getting up and keeping the glass on the table nearby. 

I sat beside him as he kept his head on my shoulder.

He hadn't spoke a word since we left Primrose Hill,who was the woman? How does she know him and why Ishan is behaving like this since he saw her? So many questions were swirling in my mind and there was no answer to it.

"She is my mom that's what dad says but I never considered that lady as my mother because your mom doesn't leave you like that right,she left me,she left us just for money"He poured all his feelings,I saw tears flowing from his eyes.

Aria had told me about this and I till day wonder how can a mother be like this,how can she leave her children and husband just for money because as much time I have spent with my mom she would have sacrificed anything for Bhaiya and I.

"Ishan shh it's fine,it was just a coincidence that we met her here"I hugged him as he kept crying hugging me.

I hope we never meet or again see that lady ever,if this is Ishan's condition on just seeing her then what would happen if she meet him again.

"Ishan come sleep for sometime if you will keep crying like this you will fall sick"I sat criss cross on the bed and he kept his head on my lap.

I kept crasseing his hair till he fell asleep,he was sleeping tightly wrapping his hand around my waist.

I rested my head on the headboard and closed my eyes unwinding a little as the last few hours weren't easy we were so happy going for a picnic date enjoying there and then us meeting that lady.

I heard the suite's main door opening,I kept Ishan's head on the pillow lightly so that he doesn't wake up.

"Ruchi,Bhaiya and you are already back"Aria asked sitting on the couch with Aakash as I nodded passing them the glass of water.

"Where is Ishan"Aakash asked keeping the glass on the kitchen slab

"He is sleeping"I replied as they nodded.

"Let's pack we have to leave in evening"Aria said and both of them left for their respective room.

I made my way towards Ishan and Rahul's shared room to pack Ishan's stuff before Rahul and Ahana are back.

I kept all the stuff in the suitcase it wasn't much mess as Ishan is quite a clean freak person and I know he won't be able to pack himself looking at his condition.

All of our group was back by afternoon and all of our packing was also done while Ishan was still sleeping.

"Ishan get up its time to check out"I shook him lightly to wake him up as he sat on the bed rubbing his eyes.

"Go and get freshen up we are leaving in half an hour,I have packed all your stuff"He nodded and got up.

"Also I haven't told anyone of our encounter with your mom"He nodded and went to his room.

I changed into a blue and white stripped shirt with white ripped jeans,tying my hair in a ponytail and made my way outside with my luggage.

"Why are you so quiet Ishu"Rahul nudged Ishan both of them were sitting on the sofa I noticed that Ishan still didn't reply,if it would have been any other day their bickering would have been started by now

"Rahul, he is having a headache"I replied on his behalf and Rahul nodded.

"Let's leave guys"We checked out of the hotel and made our way towards the airport.

Throughout the flight Ishan slept while I just watched a movie.

"Bhaiya can you take my luggage home I have to urgently go to office"Aria cut the call and asked Ishan.

"Ari everything fine"Ahana asked

"Yes just work emergency"She replied as we nodded.

"Ok I will take the luggage home"Ishan replied.

Aria is going to work and Ishan told me that uncle is in Banglore for work that means Ishan would be alone at home and I can't leave him alone as he is still not completely fine.

Everyone left for their respective house one by one.

"Bye Bhaiya,Bye Ruchi"Ari hugged us and left for her office.

"Ishan wait a minute let me inform Bhaiya and Bhabhi that I am staying with you for tonight"I called Bhaiya and informed him.

"Shall we also leave"I asked sliding my hand in his hand as he nodded and we exited the airport.

"Thank you Roo"

"Idiot weren't you the one who said no sorry and no thank you"I tried to lighten his mood while he gave me a small smile.

********