I love you.

"Ruchi are you done with packing"Eri Bhabhi asked as I was wearing my denim jacket.

"Yes I have already packed it give me two minutes I would be down"I replied as she nodded and went down.

I checked myself in the mirror once I was wearing a denim pant and black top with a denim jacket,I held my hair in a loose bun.

I took my luggage and made my way downstairs

"Come on Ruchi how much time"Bhaiya asked as I settled in the car and shook my head, him and his discipline.

We picked up Ishan on the way,Ishan and I are leaving for Nav and Thia's wedding in Newzealand,Bhaiya and Bhabhi aren't attending because Bhabhi is pregnant and it's not advisable for her to travel such a long distance.

"Bye both of you enjoy the wedding"Bhaiya first hugged me and then went on to hug Ishan.

We boarded the plane and after a tiring 14 hours flight we finally landed in Auckland,New Zealand.

"Hey Nav,Hey Thia"I hugged Arnav and Thia who were here on the airport to pick us up.

"Hey Ishan"Arnav went on to hug Ishan as This gave him a small smile.

"Why are you staying at your apartment and not at the resort"Arnav whined as he dropped us at my old apartment.

"Stop whining we will be at your Mehendi tommorow"I hit him lightly at his head while he glared at me and then the two left.

"You first freshen up till then I will make something for us"I instructed as Ishan nodded taking both of our luggage in the bedroom.

I decided on making some Pav Bhaji for us,Ishan has been on a strict diet for the tour and he deserve a cheat day.

I cut all the vegetables and then boiled it  before mashing them and then saute it in a pan.

"Is the food ready"Ishan asked coming towards me all freshen up.

"Yes almost done just need to roast this pav a little"I replied.

"I will do it and arrange the dishes you go and freshen up now"He said as I nodded and went on to freshen up.

I took a quick shower and changed into a white top and denim shorts it would be comfortable and would work if we have to go out too.

I entered the living room to see that Ishan has already set everything on the table.

"So which movie are we watching"I asked getting comfortable on the couch beside Ishan.

"I was thinking of ZNMD"He said as I nodded not a bad movie to watch while having your food.

He played the movie while we had our food.

"If you are sleepy then sleep"Ishan said patting my head as I was yawning and my eyes were almost dropping.

I nodded and wrapped my arms around Ishan and kept my hands on his chest and let sleep engulfed me.

I woke up and stretched my arm a little and got out of Ishan's grip who was still sleeping soundly

It was 5:00 in the evening and we don't have anything to do until tommorow.

"Ishan get up let's go out"I shook Ishan lightly to wake him up.

"Let's stay in anyway we are going to attend Mehendi tommorow"He replied groggily and pulled me on him as I hit his chest.

"Ishan comeon let's go out somewhere and then we can eat outside too"I said still laying on him.

"Ok give me ten minutes"He replied snuggling into me,I too closed my eyes and didn't even realised when I fell asleep again.

We both got up and realised that it was already night.

"What about dinner"He asked as I groaned I was in no mood to make something.

"How about we go to Auckland Night Market they arrange it at different places every night Thia,Nav and I used to go there often or we can order something"I gave him choices and I was fine with both.

"How about we go to the Auckland Night Market as I want to explore a little too"He added as I nodded making my way to the bedroom.

I washed my face before applying some skin care and made my hair in a ponytail.

"Ready"He asked as I nodded.

We walked to the market hand in hand as it was nearby only.

We first had some Meat Balls and Noodles and  some fried chicken then we also found a dahi Puri stall which we loved a lot for dessert we had strawberry dipped in chocolate.

"If you aren't tired can we go to Stardome Observatory and Planetarium"He asked as I nodded after resting the whole day I wasn't tired at all.

We had so much fun observing the planets,moons and all although both of us weren't fan of science and stuff much but it fascinated me to look at the outer space.

"Comeon Roo let's sleep we have to leave for resort in early morning"Ishan chided as I nodded I laid beside him as he wrapped his around me.

"I love you"I murmered closing my eyes and snuggling into him.

"Love you too"He kissed my forehead as we drifted off to sleep.

*****

Here goes the update of a light hearted and cute chapter because some drama is coming your way.