Congrats Roo

"Ruchi atleast have breakfast and then go"Bhabhi shouted as I ran towards my car.

"Sorry Bhabhi but need to leave,the graphic designer would reach the office any minute now "I replied and sat in my car before igniting the engine.

I entered my office which is a small and cozy workplace with limited employees,our first collection is ready for the launch,just some last minute stuff are to be done and the logo would also be done by today.

"Mam the graphic designer is here with the designs"My assistant informed me as I motioned her to send him in.

"Please have a seat"He took a seat in front of me.

"I have made some designs as per your demands and you can select one from it"He turned the i-pad towards me.

The first one was nice but I wanted something subtle.

He showed me a few more designs and in the end my eye caught the one logo which was really pretty and subtle.

"We are finalising this one"He nodded at that and I made the payment to him as he exited my cabin.

"God it was so difficult to get till here without being recognised,your assistant asked me so many questions"Ishan sat on the sofa with a huff.

"She was just doing her work,by the way you here"I asked waving my hand.

"Oh yaa Eri Bhabhi informed me that you left without having breakfast so I am here with your favourite white sauce pasta and orange juice"He kept the packet in front of me.

"And Vi Bhaiya also informed me that you are not eating properly since last few days so I am personally keeping a watch on you from now on"He informed emptying the content in the plate

The world cup ended a week before and we were able to go till the semi-final but couldn't win it.

"Ok before you start again here wanna see my brand's logo"I asked as he was about to speak something again.

He nodded and I forwarded him my phone while I started eating pasta,I haven't had a proper meal since past few days because of the hectic schedule .

"It's beautiful"He commented