I am sorry

"Gosh Ruchi would you please calm down"Naira shook her head at Ruchika who was pacing in the whole living room.

"How can I calm down,this Aria and Ahana are still not here"Ruchika exclaimed bitting her nails.

"They would be here with all the stuff,have you printed out all the pics of you and Ishan"Riya asked while Ruchika nodded pointing at the stack of photos kept on the coffee table.

"We are here"Ahana and Aria entered with lots of bags.

"Thank God you guys are here"Ruchika finally sighed.

All the arrangements were made according to the plan by five of them.

"Hand this to Ishan"Ruchika handed Aria a note as she nodded.

The four of them left,leaving Ruchika she was hell nervous,she sat on the sofa biting her nails.

"What if Ishan doesn't forgive me,no Ruchika think positive"She hypered pacing around the room talking to herself.

*****
"Bhaiya someone sent this to you"Aria handed the note to Ishan,he took it from her and opened it.

"Hey Ishan,
Ruchika this side,I know you are angry at me but can you please come at the xyz address,Waiting for you.

Ruchika❤️"

Aria motioned for him to go as he nodded and left for the address Ruchika has sent him.

He reached the apartment and saw that the door was open,he stepped inside and saw that it was all dark.

You gotta go and get angry at all of my honesty
You know I try, but I don't do too well with apologies
I hope I don't run out of time, could someone call a referee?
'Cause I just need one more shot at forgiveness
I know you know that I made those mistakes maybe once or twice
And by once or twice, I mean maybe a couple of hundred times
So let me, oh, let me redeem, oh, redeem, oh, myself tonight
'Cause I just need one more shot at second chances

Ruchika started singing her fingers running through the strings of guitar.

Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Oh, is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?

I'm sorry, yeah
Sorry, yeah
Sorry
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?

Each word of the song was coming out from her heart with a hope that Ishan will forgive her.

I'll take every single piece of the blame if you want me to
But you know that there is no innocent one in this game for two
I'll go, I'll go and then you go, you go out and spill the truth
Can we both say the words and forget this?

Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Oh, is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
I'm not just tryna get you back on me (Oh, no, no)
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body (Your body)
Oh, is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?

I'm sorry, yeah
Sorry, oh
Sorry
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
I'm sorry, yeah
Sorry, oh
Sorry
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?

He heard the whole song with the beats of guitar and as the song ended all the lights turned and he was amazed to see Ruchika and his pics hanging down through balloons and the whole room was decorated beautifully.

He saw her standing at the other hand with the guitar in her hand,thier eyes depicting so many emotions but not a single word coming out from their mouths

Both of them stood thier staring each other with longing,love,guilt and regret.

"You know you asked me to play guitar for you in the plan when we were leaving for Udaipur at that time I didn't knew that I would play it like this"She finally mustered up the courage to speak.

"I am sorry"She ran to him and wrapped her arms around his waist and kept her head on his chest with tears flowing from her eyes.

"It's ok calm down,I was never angry at you at the first place"He said hugging her back tightly.

The two love birds  finally finding peace and solace in each other arms.

"Comeon Ishan why are you staring at the pics like you are seeing them for the first time"She whined as the food was getting cold and Ishan was roaming around seeing in the pics.

"Ok ok"He sat beside her as she served both of them.

"Here"She forwarded a bite to him while he ate it and then fed her.

"Now come I will show you around my home"She exclaimed all excited as now they were done with the food.

"Your home is so beautiful and cozy"He complimented as she nodded. 

"Shall we now go to the hotel and tell them the good news"Ishan asked as Ruchika nodded.

They left for the hotel happily unknown about the surprise awaiting them.

******
Here is the update I hope you all like it,and what do you think is the surprise.

Love
A.