Seperating Ishan and Ruchika was a bad descision

"Someone close the curtains please"Aarav whined as the sunrays directly fell on his face irritating him.

"Get up you panda,you are at the hospital not at home"Virat chided as Aarav got up rubbing his eyes.

"Ruchi how are you"Aria asked entering inside followed by thier whole gang.

"Fine"Ruchika replied giving a small smile,she stared at Ishan who was standing at a corner,she quickly diverted her eyes seeing Riya standing beside him.

"Idiot how are you"Arnav asked barging in the room,startling everyone.

"God Nav you scared me"She said keeping her hand on her heart.

"By the way you are fine right"He asked getting serious while she blinked her eyes.

"Oh and yes I have bought your favourite KitKat Thick shake I know you would be bored eating hospital food"He forwarded her the flask containing the shake as she took it giving him a wide smile.

Ishan saw the whole thing and it didn't sit well with him,he didn't like it even a bit,her being so close to this guy.

"Ok your discharged papers are signed and we can go home now"Avantika and Erica informed  entering the room.

"I will bring the cab on the exit"Aarav said and went to get the cab.

"Nav I have wound on my forehead not on my leg"Ruchika whined as Arnav picked her up in bridal style.

"Shut up and stay quiet"He chided while she scowled.

Ishan tightened his fist and left from there and this wasn't missed by Erica's eye.

"We are going to my home right"She asked as now they were in the cab.

"Yes,Eri and I are staying with you at your place"Virat informed and she nodded.

They reached Ruchika's home and Arnav placed her on her bed.

"Virat come with me I want to talk"Erica said and Virat nodded following her out of the room.

"Sit"She patted the seat next to her as Virat got seated,they were in the balcony.

"Virat I feel like separating Ishan and Ruchika was a bad decision"She said holding his hand.

"And why do you think so"He asked calmly as he knew his wife wouldn't say anything without a reason.

"Ruchika got into an accident because she saw Ishan and Riya together,you know how it feels when you see the person you love with someone else and you saw how miserable Ishan was in the hospital and how he left the hospital when he saw Ruchi and Arnav together and I genuinely feel like they will overcome the situation which you are dreading about"She explained to him the whole situation while Virat pondered upon it.

"I need time"He said while she nodded and left the balcony,giving him some space.

Virat sat their complementing on what his wife said,Is he really wrong and should let them be,sitting their for few minutes he finally came to a conclusion and made his way towards Ruchika's room.

"Ruchi I want to talk to you"Ruchika stared at her brother who had really serious expression on his face.

"I will be outside"Arnav said sensing the atmosphere and went out leaving the sibling duo alone.

"Bhaiya"Ruchika patted on the bed beside her signalling Virat to sit,He took a seat beside her.

"What is it Bhaiya"She asked keeping her head on his shoulder.

"Do you still love Ishan"Virat inquired.

"Bhaiya is it even a question"It sounded more as a statement rather than a question.

"I am really sorry Ruchi,I shouldn't have seperated you from Ishan,I was a fool not noticing how happy you were with Ishan and how miserable you are without him"Virat apologised

"You were not at fault Bhaiya,you did what you think was right for me and you have all the right being my elder brother and it doesn't even matter now as Ishan is already in relationship with Riya"She said sadly as a lone tear escaped her eyes.

"It's all my fault Ruchi,if I would have agreed for your relationship on that day"

"No Bhaiya whatever is written in destiny will definitely happen so don't blame yourself"She consoled as Virat nodded.

"Here have some food Eri Bhabhi has made some pasta for you"Arnav entered her room with a tray.

"Bhaiya can I sleep in your lap like old times"Ruchika asked as Virat nodded.

She kept her head on his lap while he ran his hand through her hairs.

"She is asleep"A hand on his shoulder broke his revive as he nodded.

Placing Ruchika's head on the pillow properly both Erica and Virat made thier way outside to the living room.

"I am going back to the hotel,Anaya is sick and Avu is there alone as Aarav is busy with the practice and stuff"She informed and picked her purse up and left the house.

Aarav is really busy as Virat has pulled out of the series due to Ruchika's accident and now being the captain all the responsibilities are on Aarav.

"How is Anu now"She asked entering Avantika and Aarav's room where she saw Anaya sleeping with cold water stripe kept on her forehead.

"We consulted the doctor and he said it's normal fever due to weather change"She replied as Erica nodded.

"How is Ruchi"Avantika asked who was sitting beside Anaya.

"She is fine"Erica replied while Avantika nodded.

"By the way how did Ruchika get into an accident as much as I know her she is not a rash driver at all"Avantika asked as Erica took the seat on the other side of Anaya.

"She probably came to meet you right and while in the corridors she saw Ishan and Riya together,so that's the reason"Erica informed while Avantika nodded understanding.

Oblivion to both Erica and Avantika a person has heard their whole conversation as they left from their with tears.

*****

So what do you think, who has heard Avantika's and Erica's conversation and why is that person crying?