Good Morning soon to be Mrs Malhotra

"Come on get up now"Ahana shouted,she was probably waking up us for the past fifteen minutes.

"Five more minutes"I replied snuggling more into my quilt,we had a girls night yesterday and slept in early morning and was in no mood to get up.

"No more five minutes get up you three or else I am throwing water on you"She warned as I sat up straight and looked at my either side to see that Aria and Naira were up to as we all know Ahana never gives empty threats.

"I will look who is there you three freshen up and then come out"The three of us nodded while Ahana went to open the door.

The three of us quickly got ready and made our way towards the living area of my home to see both our Bhabhis sitting at the dinning table chatting with Ahana.

"Good morning Bhabhi"I hugged Eri Bhabhi as she hugged me back and then went on to greet Avu Bhabhi.

"Ok girls as it is our last day here we thought on having breakfast together so the boys are coming in a few minutes"Avu Bhabhi informed as I nodded,it's their last here in Auckland as the series is done now and that being one of the reason we had a girls night. 

We arranged all the food on the breakfast table which both the Bhabhis has bought.

"They are here"Avu Bhabhi went on to open the door.

One by one everyone started entering but my eyes were searching for that one person,my fiance.

I saw him enter talking and laughing along with Rahul looking all dapper in that blue denims and white shirt.

"Good morning Bhaiyas"I greeted both my Bhaiyas and then went on to meet my Fiance.

"Good morning Mr Malhotra"I hugged him and greeted him.

"Good morning soon to be Mrs Malhotra"He whispered in my ears hugging me making a shiver run down my spine.

"Ok stop your PDA you two let's have breakfast"Virat Bhaiya announced as we separated and all of us made our way towards the table.

I was done with my food when I saw everyone else talking and having their breakfast,Rahul and Athiya were feeding each other while Eri Bhabhi was feeding Anaya,Virat Bhaiya and Rav Bhaiya were fighting over food,Avu Bhabhi,Aria,Athiya,Arnav and Riya were talking and having their food while Aakash and Ishan were engrossed in a very animated conversation,Ruhan was eating like he hasn't eaten in months and Naira was glaring at him.

This feels so nice seeing all my near and dear ones together in one place enjoying each other's company.

I saw Prakash uncle standing in the balcony sipping tea,I made my way towards him.

"Good morning Uncle"I greeted standing beside him.

"Good morning Beta"He replied back with a small smile.

"I am sorry uncle,you trusted me so much for Ishan and I left him just like that"I apologised as I need to apologise to him.

"It's fine beta no need to apologise,you two are together now that's what matter"He patted my head and gave me a small smile as I smile back nodding.

"What were you talking about with Dad"Ishan asked coming towards me.

"Nothing he was telling me how big of an idiot you are and asked me to stay cautious from you "I replied chuckling.

"Very funny"He glared at me making me laugh harder.

"Can't you come with us to India tomorrow"He asked after I composed myself.

"You know Ishan I can't"I replied,I so badly want to go back to India with everyone but I can't as I am currently working on a very important project and I can't leave like that.