Roo you are complete child.

"Niara and Ruchi how much more time,shall we leave"Ruhan asked and this is the tenth time he is asking this question from past fifteen minutes.

"Stop Ruhan,we still have time"Aakash chided while he scowled.

I glanced at myself in the mirror,I was wearing a denim top with bell bottom jeans and I have done my hair in a ponytail,with minimal jewelry just my initial pendant and a half heart necklace.

"Ruhan idiot we still have half an hour for the toss and the stadium is just fifteen minutes away"I hit him lightly on his head sitting beside him while Naira was still getting ready

"Let's leave guys I am ready"Naira said as the four of us left for the stadium.

The first match of world cup is today and Aakash,Ruhan,Naira,Avu Bhabhi,Eri Bhabhi,Anaya and I are going to the stadium together.

"See the toss happened as soon as we arrived here,how much time do you two take to get ready"I heard Ruhan said to Naira as the toss has happened the match would start soon.

I was sitting in the room attached to the stands specifically designed for families of the players because we still don't want anyone to know I am Vi Bhaiya's sister or Ishan's girlfriend.

"Bua I am not able to solve this"Anaya handed me my phone where she was playing a game.

"See this how you do it"I demonstrated her how it's done and focused my attention back on the t.v as the match is starting.

"Heya,Ruchi"Aria greeted sitting beside me.

"Hey aren't you watching the match outside"I asked

"Nope it's too hot outside"She replied with a chuckle.

We continued watching the match but I noticed one thing Aria was not her normal self she was just nodding or humming whenever I asked and she wasn't even cheering like she usually do.

"Aria is everything fine"I asked during the innings break.

"Yes everything is absolutely fine"She replied giving me a smile which I could make out was fake but I didn't probed further,she would tell me when she feels like.

"Heya Dumbo"Ruhan greeted sitting beside me.

"Shh Ruhan,Ana is sleeping"I hit him lightly and crassed Anaya's hair she was sleeping peacefully in my arms.

The match got over and no brownie points on who won ofcourse it's India,we made our way towards the dressing room.

"Congrats Ishan"I congratulated him and gave him a hug.

"Your Brothers are here too"

"Ishan wasn't the only one who played the match"

"Ofcourse now who even remembers us"