Why did she came back?

Rahul got up and the first thing he notice is Ishan is missing.

"Ishan is missing,Ishan is missing"Rahul shouted from the living room.

Aria who was drinking her coffee dropped it on her clothes,Aakash was sleeping peacefully and got up with a jerk listening to Rahul's shout,Ruhan who  was munching his chips dropped it on the floor,Naira who was applying eyeliner smudged it all over her eyes,Ahana was reading her book and she dropped it in shock overall creating a lot of ruckus.

"What the hell"Aakash shouted seeing Naira with black eyes.

"This is all because of this idiot"Aria said and smacked Rahul hard on his head.

"What I am not an idiot,of course I would shout if my best friend is missing that too in a foreign land"Rahul dramatically announced keeping his hand on his chest.

"What did you say"Naira asked unsure on what she heard.

"That Ishan is missing"He repeated again.

"Did you check in Ruchi's room"Ahana asked sensibly

Rahul nodded in no and smiled sheepishly realising his mistake.

"Idiot because of you I dropped coffee on my clothes"Aria smacked him followed by everyone else smacking Rahul making him scowl.

"Let's go and find the real culprit"Rahul announced and made his way towards Ruchika's room and everyone followed him shaking their head.

They reached Ruchi's room and saw both Ishan and Ruchika sleeping peacefully.

"I am not gonna leave this two,they are sleeping after waking me up so abruptly"Aakash picked the jug on the table and threw it's content on the couple who were sleeping peacefully.

"What the hell"Ruchika and Ishan got up startled.

"A kind reminder to both of you we are here for a group vacation and not your honeymoon"Ruhan announced making the two red.

"Get changed you two before you catch the cold then we will decide where to go"Ahana instructed and everyone left for their respective rooms.

Ruchika changed into white co-ord and white and blue sweater as it was little cold outside.

"So where are we going today"Ahana asked having her coffee,they were currently having breakfast.

"It's our last day here right,so Aakash and I are going to spend some quality time"Aria was the first one to reply.

"Roo and I have also have our whole day planned"Ishan answered while Roo stared at him with wide eyes when did they decide it.

"Ok so it's decided that we are all going to spend couple's time"Naira said and everyone nodded at that.

"So Mr Malhotra when did we planned our whole day"Ruchika asked hitting Ishan lightly on his shoulder.

"I have planned the whole day for us Miss Ruchika Singhani"Ishan informed while Ruchika nodded.

The two of them reached the Primrose hill.

Ishan laid down the carpet and kept a basket with some snacks in it.

"Wow a picnic date"Ruchika exclaimed.

"It was such a relaxing trip right"Ishan asked his head was on Ruchika's lap while she was ruming her hand through his hairs.

"It was indeed,Rahul and you specially needed it"Ruchika replied as she knew how difficult it was for Ishan and Rahul after losing in Semi-Final and those two needed this relaxing time away from the toxicity.

Ishan hmmed his eyes closed as they sat there calmly,there weren't much people around as it wasn't vacation season.

"Let's go and eat something now and leave for hotel we have to pack too"Ishan said as they headed to a cafe and had their food.

"Ishan wait a minute I forgot my phone inside"Ruchi exclaimed as she has forgotten her phone in the cafe.

"God you have also taken up the traits of your Rahul Bro"Ishan teased while she hit him lightly and went inside.

She picked up the phone which was lying on the table where they sat.

"Ishan let's leave"She said coming out and saw that Ishan didn't move.

She followed his line of sight and saw him staring at a middle aged lady.

"Ishan you fine"She shook him as he finally came out of the trance.

"Why did she have to come back in my life Roo"Ishan asked in a low voice tear pooling his eyes and  the lady was coming towards them.

"Shh Ishan calm down"She quickly took him in a hug and rubbed his back,she didn't know what was happening but her main priority was to make Ishan calm.

"Let's leave Roo"He held her hand quickly started walking away.

"Ishan wait"The lady shouted from behind but without paying any heed to her Ishan kept walking.

Ruchika looked behind to see the lady following them but Ishan quickly called the Taxi and they left from there.

*******

@ruchika18

Liked by @aria_m and 7890 others

A classic picnic date 🧺

@erica_rogers: cute 🥰

@virat18: come back soon brownie your bhabhi and I miss you
|
@ruchika18: soon bhaiya

@ruhan45: aye cute 💕

236 other comments

@ishan

Liked by @ruchika18 and 6789034 others

💕

*Comments on this post have been disabled*

Here is the update and do comment what do you think? Who is the lady and why Ishan doesn't want to meet her.