I know you still loves Ishan.

"Riya you fine"A voice asked as Riya was sitting in the hotel garden enjoying the peace and tranquility which she rarely has at her home,if that building can be considered as a home.

"Yes I am fine"She replied as Aria sat beside her on the lush green grasses.

"Can you give me Ruchika's number"Riya asked turning towards Aria.

"Why do you need Ruchi's number"Aria asked her eyes widened.

"I will tell you everything later,first message me her number"She said as Aria nodded and typed the number before pressing the send option.

Although Aria was not able to pin point on why Riya would want Ruchika's number,she still gave it as she trust Riya.

"Shall we go to our rooms,it's late"Aria asked and Riya nodedd as both of them got up and left for thier respective rooms.

Riya entered her and Ishan's shared bedroom to see him sleeping uncomfortably on the sofa,she changed into her night clothes and sat on the bed.

Its Riya here,Can we please meet tommorow.

She clicked the send option and kept the phone on the side table before laying down.

She wanted to meet Ruchika because she had heard the entire conversation of Erica and Avantika and she was feeling nothing but guilt,Ishan and Ruchika were suffering due to her and she can't continue this fake dating anymore,she has to reunite Ruchika and Ishan and for that she needs to come clean to Ruchika about Ishan and her's relationship.

With all this thoughts swirling in her mind,the sleep consumed her.

******

"Bhaiya can I please have my phone back now"Ruchika asked sitting on the dinning table.

"Not until you complete the breakfast"Virat served the pancakes to Ruchika as she nodded.

"Where is Bhabhi"She asked putting a fork full of pancakes in her mouth.

"She went to the hotel as Anaya is sick"Virat replied sitting down at the dinning table.

"Can we go to see her after breakfast please"Ruchika pleaded as she wants to check on Anaya and also wants to 
know what do Riya want to talk with her.

"Ok"He replied as they completed their breakfast with a little chit-chatting.

"Here is your phone and don't use it the first thing in the morning from now on"Virat handed her phone back to her as she nodded smilling sheepishly.

"Anu how are you feeling now baby"Ruchika asked sitting beside Anaya who was coloring something.

"I am fine but I am angry with you"She turned towards Ruchika folding her hands and glaring at her.

"And why so"Ruchika asked chuckling at the cutie pie in front of her.

"Because you didn't come to play with me"She whined turning her face away.

"I promise will come daily to meet you ok"Ruchika forwarded her pinky finger as Anaya entwined her finger with Ruchika's and nodded.

After playing for sometime,Anaya got tired and fell asleep.

"Bhaiya I will quickly go and meet Riya and come back"She informed Virat and left for the cafe on the terrace as they had decided to meet here,she is curious since morning,what would Riya want to talk to her? 

She saw Riya sitting on one of the tables,she made her way towards the table.

"Thank you so much for coming Ruchika"Riya said as soon as she sat.

"It's fine, what do you want to talk to me"She asked straight away getting to the point as she needs to know it now.

"I know you still love Ishan and he loves you back too"Riya started.

"The first point is true but how can Ishan still love me when he is in relationship with you"She cut her off and asked as will literally get unconscious if she doesn't get to know the whole thing,firstly Riya wanting to talk to her and then her saying Ishan still loves her and on the top of that her head was already paining due to the wound.

"Can you please tell me clearly what are you trying to say"She asked rather almost pleaded.

"That Ishan and mine whole relationship is fake,it's just for the show"She finally said it.

"What"

"Yes it's all due to my parents,they want to me to get married to a person of there choice just because of status and this whole relationship with Ishan is a gimmick as they know they can't do anything now that the media knows about Ishan and my relationship"Riya told the whole truth about why they were doing all this drama.

"But why are you telling it to me now"Ruchika asked feeling sad for Riya,how can parents be like that.

"I know you got into an accident because you saw Ishan and Me in the lobby that night and also how sad is Ishan without you and I can't be that slefish to keep you guys away just because of me"

Ruchika was shocked would be an understatement,her judgement on Riya was right she is really a gem of a person.

"And about Virat sir can you please convince him because I literally ship you both"She gushed making Ruchika chuckle.

"No need to convince Bhaiya,he has realised that he was wrong"Ruchika replied as Riya gave her geniune smile.

"So what are you waiting for go and apologise to him and quickly get together"Riya instructed as she nodded.

"Now that we have talked so much,friends"Ruchika forwarded her hand .

"I had considered you my friend since we first met you"Riya replied accepting the friendship.

"So what are you going to do now and how are you going to apologise to Ishan"Riya asked.

"I know what to do about it"She replied as she has already thaught in her mind what she needs to do.

******
Here goes the update I hope you all liked it and do let me know what do you think,how is Ruchika going to apologise,the hint is in third chapter.

Love
A.