The missing piece of my heart

"How can you do such a prank on me Ruchika I was thinking I am going mad and on top of that you didn't pick my call and how worried I was the whole day"Ishan said in a serious voice and turned his face away from me.

"Ishan I am sorry my intention was not to hurt you I just wanted to play a small prank on you that's it trust me"I reasoned as he seems really hurt. 

"But you did didn't you Ruchika"He said still not looking at me and also he has called me Ruchika and not Roo.

"Ishan I am really sorry I didn't knew that you would be hurt by this if I would have know I would have never done that"I said genuinely guilty about all this even if I had the slightest idea I wouldn't have done this.

"Hey Hey stop crying I was joking I am neither angry nor hurt"He cupped my face and wipped my tears.

"Why would you that"I whined hitting him on his chest.

"Ok sorry now shall we start our date"He asked while I nodded.

He pulled out a chair for me as I thanked him and sat on the chair while Ishan sat beside me.

"Wait before we start eating I have something for us"He said and took out two half heart necklaces.

"Shall I"He asked as I nodded and made me wear one

"You are the missing piece of my heart"He whispered in my ear making me shiver.

"Now shall I make you wear the other one"I asked and he nodded.

I made him wear the other one as we clicked a pic of us wearing it,now as Vi Bhaiya knows about us I can upload it on my Instagram but we still want to keep it private.

"Shall we start eating"I asked as he nodded.

I served for both of us in a single plate,I had made sure that all of that it is his favourite food.

He forwarded me a morsel as I had it and forwarded him the spoonfull of pasta and we had our dinner feeding each other.

"Shall I have a dance Mr Malhotra"I asked forwarding my hand towards him.

"Sure Ms Singhania"He accepted and kept his hand on mine.

"Weren't I soon to be Mrs Malhotra"I asked raising my brows at him as he chuckled.

"Soon Roo Soon"He said pulling me towards him and kept his hand on my waist.

We started swaying our bodies with the beats of the song.

"Ishan"I giggled as he twirled me around.

"I love Ish"I confessed as he kept me back on my feets staring in his brown orbs.

"What did you say"He asked staring back at me.

"I love you Ishan,I love you I would never find a better person for me,you are literally the other half of my heart,you were always there for me when Vi Bhaiya was in the hospital,you didn't even got angry with me when I left you without any explanation,you always understood me"I poured out all my feelings for him as tears started flowing from my eyes and he was crying too.