How did I got so lucky Roo.

Ruchika was making Athiya wear the matha Patti who was looking ethereal in her blue wedding lehenga and Ruchika was looking no less in a beautiful purple lehenge.

"Done,Now when the barat comes your brother and cousins will be here to take you"Ruchika informed and made her way outside to the venue which was all decked up in fairy lights and roses

Soon the baarat arrived from the other side of the villa everyone was dancing madly enjoying to the fullest but Ruchika's eyes went on to the one person who stood out for her in that crowd Ishan he was walking with a smile on his face which Ruchika could clearly tell was fake.

Arnav was made on to sit in the mandap and soon Athiya came with her brothers and the wedding proceeds.

During the whole wedding Ruchika couldn't help but notice Ishan being anxious throughout the wedding and she couldn't wait to reach the apartment to ask him the reason of course if he is ready to share.

The couple took elder's blessing and hug us friends and cousins.

"We will leave now"Ruchika informed hugging Arnav while Ishan went on to Athiya.

"Come to meet me tomorrow before we leave for London"Nav ordered as Ruchika nodded with a chuckle.

The whole ride back to the apartment was silent none of them spoke anything.

"You change first I will change after you"Ishan said as Ruchika nodded this the first time he has spoken to her after their argument yesterday.

Ruchika changed into a hoodie of Ishan and leggings,Ishan entered afterwards to change and in the mean time Ruchika prepared coffee for both of them.

The two of them need to solve out whatever is going on they can't let it go just like it's going.

"Coffee"Ruchika handed the cup to Ishan after entering the balcony.

Ishan was sitting in the balcony and Ruchika sat beside him both sipping their coffee in complete silence until Ishan decided on breaking.

"I am sorry"He apolosied staring at Ruchika who looked at him.

"It's fine I wasn't angry at you in the first place I just wanted you to share whatever was bothering you but it's fine if you are not ready to share"She replied taking another sip from her mug.

"I want to share it with you it's just that I needed time and I think I am ready to share it with you"He informed keeping his cup aside and pulled out a chit from his pocket.

"Ishan I know you are really angry with me and you have every right to be but please just once meet me at the xyz cafe on Wednesday"

Ruchika looked at the chit in complete shock this was the reason he was so upset.

"When did you meet her"Ruchika asked wrapping her arms around Ishan knowing it's a really sensitive topic from him.

"During the Sangeet night when I went to the washroom I met her on the way she was also attending the wedding"He explained nuzzling his head on her shoulder.

"I think you should meet her"She answered rubbing his back.

"What"He pulled back shocked.

"Listen to me first Ishan,you need to meet her you need a closure of this chapter once and for all you can't always be in fear that you will meet her somewhere,meet her once tommorow and tell her that you are happy without her and neither you nor Aria nor uncle need her back in their lives"She explained to him and he pondered on what she was saying it's right he need a closure before moving forward,he can't be in constant fear of encountering her somewhere.

"You are right I should meet and end this once and for all"He replied wrapping his arm around hers and placed his lips on her forehead as she rested her head on his chest.

They sat their staring at the night sky in comfortable silence until Ruchika fell asleep.

"How did I got so lucky Roo"He whispered tucking her hairs behind her ear and kissing her cheek as she snuggled more into him.

Thankfully their was a blanket in the balcony which Ishan took and covered both of them with before falling asleep.

******

Here is the update,I hope you all like it.