23: Photograph

*Saturday Morning*
*Bradford*

Tim was up way before Lucy, even before the sun. This wasn't that uncommon, but the fact that he was acting like a kid on Christmas morning was. "Babe, you good?" Ahh heard a very tired Lucy call out from the bed. He ran out of the bathroom, jumping on the bed. Lucy was fully awake now. She couldn't contain her giggles as he began to tickle her.

"I'm fantastic. We are spending the day at the Cathedral. Then tonight I have a surprise for my girl." He smothered her face in kisses.

"Well, it's a shame you already showered, because after last night, I'm feeling very dirty." She escaped his arms and ran into the bathroom, throwing out his shirt she had been wearing.

As soon as he heard the shower turn on he was stripping out of the clothes he'd already put on and racing to join her. It took a few hours before they were ready to go. Tim sat waiting on the bed in his jeans, boots, and Dodgers jersey. He was focused on ESPN on the hotel room tv, so much so that he almost didn't notice Lucy walking out of the bathroom.

His jaw actually dropped when he saw her. There she stood in short jean shorts, a charcoal gray tank top, and sandals, with a dodgers colored flannel wrapped around her waist. Her hair was down and wavy, just the way he liked it.

"If I wasn't so excited for this, we wouldn't be leaving this hotel room." He pulled her in by the waist and kissed her lips deeply. He loved the way they melted together perfectly. "You look so damn sexy."

"You don't look so bad yourself, handsome." She leaned back, placing her hand on his chest, eyeing him up and down.

"Okay, before I change my mind, do you have everything you need?" He rushed out his words.

"Yes, yes I do. Wouldn't want to keep you from your game." She laughed as he pulled her out of the room. It took a while to get to the stadium, but they did get there just in the knock of time. Tim couldn't stop smiling through the whole tour of the stadium, Lucy couldn't stop taking pictures of him.

They were lead to their seats, right behind the Dodgers dugout, about twenty minutes before the first pitch was thrown. Tim couldn't stop bouncing in his seat, he even thought he might cry. Part way through the third inning Tim leaned over and whispered in Lucy's ear, "you are by far the sexiest baseball fan ever, even if you don't know what's going on.." he kissed her cheek.

"Hey, I know some things.." she retorted, kissing his cheek in return. And somehow they then ended up on the Jumbotron.

Damnit.. thought Tim. This would've been such a cool way to propose...

The day only got better when the Dodgers won in the top of the 9th with 4 home runs. Lucy couldn't stop laughing at Tim's reactions. They were all insanely cute and ridiculous. As they left the stadium hand in hand, Tim knew this day was only going to get better.

Back at the hotel, they took another shower together where Tim held Lucy close to his chest under the hot water. "I want you to put on a beautiful dress, tonight, I'm taking you to dinner." He kissed her forehead and stepped out, leaving her to finish.

Two hours later Tim couldn't contain himself when Lucy walked out of the bathroom in an off the shoulder white dress, covered in beautiful flowers. She wore heels and dangling earrings. Tim was so happy she had worn white, he smiled at the irony.

"Almost ready?" He asked her.

She nodded, "yep. Just one more minute." She walked back into the bathroom. Tim took this time to grab the ring from the drawer by his side of the bed. Tucking it safely in his suit pocket, he patted it gently smiling.