30: Just AKiss

*Monday Night*
*6:00 pm*
*Bradford*

It was almost dark outside when Tim was finally released from Shaw Memorial. It had been a busy few days since he had awoken, and Lucy was feeling it all, he could tell she was exhausted. Tim had urged Lucy to make another appointment so he could be wheeled up in a wheelchair and see the baby on the ultrasound. He didn't want to go in a wheelchair, but that had been Lucy's condition for making the appointment. After that, he didn't argue.

He had also let Lucy wheel him to Nolan's room, so that he could personally check on the officer. While there, Sergeant Grey and Celina joined the large group. He had come by to talk to Nolan and himself about what happened. Celina was there since she was also at the scene. Lucy and Bailey urged Henry and Abigail out of the room, so they could discuss things in private, though it wasn't necessary.

It had been a long retelling of them showing up to a call from a civilian about strange activity at a warehouse. Seeing as it was so far from the locations they'd been given for the Petrov clan, they didn't worry about calling for backup.

Unfortunately it had indeed been a location for them, a new one actually. From what they'd heard, before letting their presence be known, the new building was due to leaked information.

In the warehouse, they had seen men packing crates full of guns. The crates were large enough to shove a body in, the guns were in all shapes and sizes. Other men were packaging drugs. On a balcony overlooking it all, the trio saw Katarina and Delilah, looking wicked as ever. Tim had wanted to scoff, seeing Delilah in a position of power, thinking she had won.

Once their cover was blown and they were in the open, it was the wives who had shot Nolan and Tim. Of course Delilah had shot Tim. In that time Celina called for backup and an ambulance. The men all scattered and the wives walked out, calmly, knowing they'd be gone before backup could arrive.

"Karma's a bitch... sir." Delilah had whispered in Tim's ear before she left.

Tim sneered at the memory. It was more frustrating than anything retelling all of this.

***

And to finish off his last day in the hospital, Valeria had brought Tamara and Jaclyn by to see Tim. He was more than thrilled to see both of the girls. They looked just as excited to see him. Jaclyn squeezed in delight once she was placed in her fathers arms again. He held her close, kissing her head and small face all over. After much discussion, Tim and Lucy had also taken time during the visit to share the news about the new baby with Tamara and Valeria. Of course Jaclyn also heard, but as a one year old, she didn't comprehend too much of it.

Tamara and Val were just as excited as everyone else had been. But, not as excited as me... Tim thought to himself.

***

He thought more about everything as he waited for Lucy to finish with the doctors and his discharge papers. Of course, he hated that he had to be wheeled out of the hospital, but he was so damn excited to be going home. He was even more excited about being a dad again. He loved Jaclyn and Tamara, but Tamara was older, and he'd missed most of the important moments with Jaclyn. This time, he would get to experience everything.

He was looking forward to everything; all of Lucy's appointments, her strange cravings, setting up a nursery... Fuck they didn't have another room... maybe along with a car, they also got Tamara an apartment of her own? He'd have to run the idea by Lucy, but surely she'd understand. Still, he was over the moon about the whole thing. He also considered talking to James and Wesley about everything, he wasn't sure how to exactly handle everything, no matter how excited he was.

"Ready handsome?" Lucy's voice brought him back to reality.

"More than you could ever know." He put himself in the chair. Lucy piled her overnight bag, the bag Tamara had brought for Tim, and her purse onto his lap. Tim sighed. "God, I'm ready to be done with this damn chair." Lucy laughed as she pushed him out.