chapter 1

Lakshmi's Pov.

I entered the office and everyone was talking about How shrewd our boss Mr. Oberoi was when he ordered Mrs. Bansal to leave his office when she wanted help from him to save her husband's  company. I have recently joined this place as an interior designer and A product designer. My job is great I do what I love but every thing has its good and bad terms. And Mr. Oberoi was the Bad term in my case. He needs his work on time even if there's a slight delay he turns the whole office upside down.

He is really confusing. Sometimes he will be the kindest but if his work is at stake he won't give a damn even if the person dies. Mr Bansal had been His Rival since long.

Well I am here to earn enough money so I can send Shalu and bani to a good college and Pay off Rano Chachi's rent. Yes my own aunt charges rent and food bill on her own Nieces. .

I walked inside the cabin and Found The Devil Inside my office he had a calming posture as he was sitting on the sofa.Not gonna lie but Mr. Oberoi is really hot..I know checking out your boss is really wrong but I can't help it he's literally like those fictional handsome men.but he's just got great looks I don't think he has a heart.I am not used to this kind of attitude of Mr. Oberoi.he is calm not restless or running around and ordering everyone.He parted his lips to speak to me.

Rishi:I have no interest in wasting my time . I wanted you to marry me. Will you?

Rishi's Pov.
I threw words on her face she looks like those filmy, always waiting for their hero to rescue them kind of girl. Just like ahana's Friends. I have no interest in this person but I am compelled and her expressions clearly tell she never wanted such proposal in her life. Poor Girl needs to come out of her Strawberry Princess World.

Lakshmi: I-I Am Sorry.. I H-heard Something Wrong.
She stuttered.

" I want to marry you Lakshmi Bajwa. My parents met you and they really liked you so.. Will you Marry me? " I said that again. And she stood there gasping at my words.

Lakshmi: I- I need time Mr. Oberoi.. I can't process what u said.. U want to marry me and your parents met me? When? How? Why?

Rishi thought: this girl speaks way too much. I don't like to repeat my words but here goes nothing.

Rishi's Pov ends

Rishi: My parents were the same people whom u helped in that temple.. When my mom got her ankle sprained. Well the point is my parents like u and I want to marry you. You have a good whole day I will meet u tomorrow And I want the answer.

Rishi barged out.

Timeskip

Lakshmi's pov

"Di kitti pyari lag rahi hai tu" Shalu exclaimed when she saw me in my bridal outfit. I hugged my sisters and we were emotional. My life changed in a week. I rejected Mr. Oberoi's proposal but he's a devil he came to Our house with his family and convinced Rano chachi. And I am here standing on the edge getting married to a man I didn't knew much about except those formalities that usually every employe knows about their boss. But the best part is I fell for this man when I saw his positive side , he has built a facade of being a tough rough grey character but there's a soft side he keeps exclusively for his family and after today I  will be the part of his family. And it's my wish that the world sees him as an angel which he is and not as a devil. He refused Mrs. Bansal cause she tried to cross the limits for the sake of money. He respects women and that's more than enough for me. And his family members are the kindest ones. I am already feeling like God's favorite. Am I in love with Mr. Oberoi?.... I blushed thinking when My sisters came in to take me down to the mandap the place where I will become his wife.