chapter 31

Rishi's Pov
Its been a month since I have been living here Father Peter is still finding out about my family as my phone wasn't there for any info . I don't know about my past life except for butterfly.. I don't remember her face but she troubles me in my dreams. I run behind her every night and she fleds away every day maybe that what it meant when her name was kept BUTTERFLY I keep chasing her and she disappears.

I heard the sound of children giggling the same sweet voice giving instructions

"Children kindly pay attention to this, hold your brush like this"

Miss Savior was taking her classes. I don't know why but whenever I am around her I totally forget about butterfly and she's always been there for me whenever I needed her. I truly believe that she's my savior. My safe place kinda person. I admire her alot and maybe I like her.

"Mr.Rishi  its time for your meditation madam is free now" I heard and immediately got up . Before leaving I took a gaze at the mirror to check if I am looking fine enough to see Miss saviour.

I sat near the bench and waited for her. She arrived and gave me instructions for meditating and after the meditation was done. We went for a walk.

"Umm... Miss Savior do u have someone who loves you? I mean family... Siblings... Someone" I asked.

" Well I am an orphan but...I do have a sister she lives in the US. She got a scholarship " She replied with a small smile.

"I am so sorry.. I know your parents might be watching over u" I assured.

" Indeed they are " She speaks so less and to the point only.. I wonder why?

"Accha lets go grab some ice cream, please" I said

" Okay as u wish" She got up and started walking.

I followed her to the ice cream parlor inside the monastery. It's unusual to have every facility here but the trustees live here and they are parents of Rich brats who need everything at their fingertips. .

Rishi: so Ms savior you always give me meditation tips. How about we play a game.

Lakshmi: uhmm okay!

Rishi: I will say few words u tell me the first word u feel like saying. Okay

Lakshmi nodded her head.

Rishi: Sweet

Lakshmi: ice cream

Rishi : weather

Lakshmi:rain

Rishi: home

Lakshmi: Monastery

Rishi: parents

Lakshmi: missing them

Rishi: heart

Lakshmi: broken..

Rishi: oh okay... Love

Lakshmi: You!..

Rishi: Huhhhhhh?

Lakshmi: You please stop playing these games.. Let me finish my sentence before u speak.

Rishi: oh okay.. I thought..

Lakshmi: what? Love is fake... Nothing as such exists Mr. Rishi...

And she left..

___________________________

3 days past by the incident.. And she never talked about the game neither did I. But I wanted to tell her that love exists and she deserves love..she always puts up others before herself and such people deserve love.I don't why but I believe in love.. I do.. I saw her walking by so I waved at her.

Rishi: hey where are you going savior?

Lakshmi: taking lunch for the construction workers. The hospital is being reconstructed.

Rishi: oh may I help!

Rishi took the basket from her and started walking.

Lakshmi: Let's hope and pray we don't have any serious injury issues till a week because neither we have amenities here right now nor the doctors. And the nearest hospital is still 70kms far.

Rishi: what about the old monks and nuns.

Lakshmi: we have a healer here. For them he uses ancient techniques but it's not usually suitable for the kids here according to their worried mothers.

Rishi: mujhe kya farq padta hai mere paas toh savior hai meri! (Why should I care about it. I have my savior).

Lakshmi: what if the savior is hurt? then!

Rishi: please stop... Not a word like that.. Nothing will ever happen to u!

Lakshmi: okay okay.. Let's hurry up. I have alot of work today.

_________________

Next morning

We were having our usual morning stroll in the woods. We were casually talking when Lakshmi stopped in the middle and shrieked "aahh.. Ouch"

I looked down and saw a giant snake leaving and then I looked at Lakshmi's leg two marks bleeding. My mind went blank.

Lakshmi: Rishi... I think the snake...

Rishi: itss... It will be okay...relax...calm..down... Let's go back to the monastery u need medical assistance right now..

Lakshmi started walking with me and I held her hand for support. Her speed decreased after a moment.

Rishi: savior we almost reached please don't lose hope. U will be fine.

Lakshmi: I am sorry.. I can't....

And she passed out in my arms...

That's the moment where I felt like destroying the world. I picked her in my arms and ran as fast as I could. Thankfully chotu bhaiya was there at the gate he immediately made Lakshmi sit in the car so we could rush inside the monastery. The hospital was reconstructed now where to go. Chotu bhaiya took her to a room. And father Peter and sister Cynthia came to me.

Rishi: Father we need to go to the hospital immediately..

Fr. Peter: we can't son there's a landslide. Now the healer will heal her rest is God's will..

Rishi: Are u serious?! God's will! U are leaving her to die on the mercy of a traditional healer.

Sister Cynthia: relax my child. The healer is treating her.we can't do anything except for praying.

I went to check her she was still unconscious and now a bit more pale. The old healer was applying different pastes on her wound. I had never been so heart broken.

I went to the temple the only place where my battles would be either won or lost..

I knelt down in front of the idol I joined my hands and prayed :

Use agar wapis lena hi tha toh mujhe milaya kyu? (If u wanted to take her back again then why did you make me meet her?)

Woh meri kismat me thi hi nahi toh use mera banaya kyu? (If she wasn't in my destiny then why did u make her mine)

Will Lakshmi survive?

What happened to rishi all of a sudden?

I know I am really bad for not updating but guyss I am trying my best to update. I have been not so well for the past days almost survived. But again I will try to update soonest. I love you all for being patient.