chapter 34

Lakshmi's Pov:

This Man is getting on my nerves! Why is he so clingy, cliche... I can't believe its the same khadoos oberoi. I went to sr. Cynthia's room and shouted
" I can't believe u were a part of his memory loss drama"

"But child he loves u and when I saw u outside the hospital ward praying for his well being.. I was confirmed that u love him equally. And what he did yesterday... " Sr Cynthia spoke but I cut her off in between

" Yesterday what?! Sister he humiliated me, tried to leave me for his so called girlfriend and what not! I should forget that! " My anger was on its peak

" He did all that but did you look at him, He changed for u. I don't know how he was before but he left his mafia world for you" Sr Cynthia kept praising that man.

" So whats the big deal in it, he's a liar sister, I don't believe in him.. He pretended once that he loved me and what if he's doing the same again! My heart won't ever have the capacity to get broken again " I sat on the chair crying.

Sr Cynthia hugged me: my child everyone deserves a second chance I am not forcing you but you both deserve a second chance too. He didn't ask what u did in these past years away from him. Where u stayed? What type of company u had? Just asked for forgiveness. It's your choice whether you keep him or leave him. But do whatever your heart says.

____________________________________

It was time for my music classes and my students were waiting for me I went to them and all of them were standing wwith their hands at the back.

"Class whats happening? " I asked

" I am sorry butterfly , maaf kardo jaaneman! " All 30 of them spoke with putting forward roses .

I knew who was behind this and the culprit was smiling hiding behind the tree..

"Mr oberoi please come here! " I shouted

" Did u like the Surprise sweetheart ?"
He said with a huge grin.

"Are you out of your senses? " I shouted

" Your presence has intoxicated me Madame " He smirked.

And I don't know why my cheeks flushed . I don't call it blushing it's my anger maybe. My students giggled.

" Children throw away these flowers! We are here for learning music and not for this nonsense and next time if u guys pulled any such stunts I would definitely complain about it to Father Peter! " I warned them

" Ma'am I am sorry I am the one responsible please don't scold the kids" Rishi said

" Oh okay then u will get a punishment!" Why was I getting so angry!

"Anything for u ma'am" This man is annoying me.

"Oh really anything, then go and pick every single flower that has fallen in the garden from the monastery ! " I said knowing it was autumn and the garden was huge it was impossible for anyone to do it.

" The whole monastery?! " He asked

" Kyu nikal gayi hawabaazi? " I laughed.

"Anything for u Madame " He said and left.

I gave my music lessons and then Father Peter and I went to the NGO of the monastery for the monthly prayer service. I didn't see rishi after that. Maybe he got scared of my challenge and left me alone till I forget about it. That was good. It was almost 8 in the night when we returning by car as the monastery was quite huge . I saw a man panting in the edge of the garden. I asked chotu bhaiya to stop the car and saw Rishi with a basket tied on his back and there were alot of flowers.

" What are u doing! " I asked him.

"12 kgs and almost 30km " He mumbled.

" Hmm?! What? " I said removing the basket of flowers from his back.

" The weight of the flowers is 12 kg and this garden is almost 30 km long" He said.

" You were actually collecting the flowers! " Suddenly guilt engulfed me and shock followed.

"Yes anything.. For you madam" His ruffy tired voice pricked my heart.

" Let's go back... Chotu bhaiya please help him" I said holding the flower basket.

"Did u forgive me ? " Why so sweet. Mr. Oberoi...I can't!

"We will talk about it later , u need some rest for sure! " I cut him off.

Rishi was dog tired and he slept in the car. Chotu bhaiya helped him to get in his room.

I looked at his sleeping figure, his calm face and the left eyebrow had a scar because of the accident. I noticed he has grown his beard. He still has our wedding band in his finger. But what I noticed next made me feel things like I felt before... My butterfly pendant as his Bracelet! He wore it all the time... And then I noticed he lost weight.. Did my absence changed him to this extent?

He flinched in his sleep " I love you Butterfly " I smiled...

I went to my room and locked it I opened my drawer and fished out his phone. I charged it and it started.. I haven't really been through his phone but I want to know about his past few years without me. It had password I typed his name error,his full name error,his mom's name, his daadu's,his dad's all were incorrect.. I took a deep breath and then Typed LAKSHMI it worked. And then I saw my reflection through the black wallpaper he had I was smiling like an idiot.
I opened his phone gallery maybe he had some pictures of the past years. What I saw was another shocking bomb dropped off his gallery was filled with my photos our wedding photos and only my videos.......
I was nostalgic for a moment about how happy we were... There was a time when I wanted him so bad and he kept on hurting me.. Now he wants me back and I have left him...
Oh our CURSED FATE!

SORRY FOR POSTING SO LATE!

NEXT PART DEPENDS ON UR VOTES AND COMMENTS