chapter 13

Lakshmi's POV:
This month has been the craziest month of my life. I had traveled by plane, I made a new friend after losing Meera. And the most special My cold husband the HARDEST WALKING STONE Turned into a softey, mushy guy. This man has mood swings for sure. But he is apologising to me every single time I see him. I haven't heard of Malishka too. I still have feelings for him and his caring attitude makes me fall for him everyday. But I fear the fact that he is not mine and will run back to Malishka..I have decided to live my happy moments with him till we are together .I won't live in the fear of losing him. And after our separation I won't ever disturb Mr. Oberoi.

Pov ends

Rishi entered Lakshmi's room. Lakshmi was sleeping while Jane was sitting on the sofa with her phone.

Jane: sir Ma'am slept. May I leave now.

Rishi: I have told you not to address me like that in front of her. She might suspect you..

Jane : Sorry.. Umm. May I leave

Rishi gestured her to leave.
And sat next to lakshmi..

Lakshmi woke up and saw Rishi sleeping while sitting next to her. She gently caressed his hair . Rishi woke up.

Lakshmi: you scared me Mr. Oberoi.

Rishi: Sorry butterfly.

Lakshmi: not again..Rishi I am tired Kitni baar maafi mange gey aap? ( how many times will you apologize)

Rishi: what did u say?

She realized she called him Rishi for the very first time.

Lakshmi: I am sorry.. I didn't mean to.. Mr. Oberoi. I just..

Rishi: it's okay. There's a good news. You are getting a discharge from the hospital.

Lakshmi: but how?

Rishi: You forget butterfly your Husband is A Billionaire. I have my sources.

Lakshmi: oh yes.. The BILLIONAIRE Rishi Oberoi.and she giggles.

After a week.

Lakshmi's Voice note to Her Dad
Hey Dad,
Mr. Oberoi has a really big mansion in Paris and guess what!. He hasn't told anyone else except me. He is behavior is still the sweetest. I have recovered almost my plaster was removed yesterday. But Mr. TOO MUCH CARING Oberoi insists on using a wheelchair instead of walking. And we have dinner together. He is busy these days in setting up his Paris business. Since we are staying here for too long. But makes sure that I had my meds on time. He is confusing me dad. Well  I guess that's all for today
I miss you bye, dad. Love you.

Voice note ends

It was time for dinner . The butler came inside Lakshmi's room he was tensed.

Butler: Ma'am what will you and sir have for dinner.

Lakshmi :umm...

Butler's phone rang he panicked: Ma'am .. My.. My daughter.. She is really sick.. Please let me know what you and sir will have. I will prepare it and leave for home ..

Lakshmi: it's okay You leave. The other one will prepare.

Butler: he is not aware of indian dishes ma'am and sir won't leave me.

Lakshmi: its okay I will manage please leave.

Lakshmi's Pov:
The Butler was too scared to leave but he finally did after alot of requests.Mr.oberoi is a ruthless man indeed. The Butler's face could tell that. I went downstairs with the help of my walking stick. Yes it's kinda old fashioned but it's comfortable. Mr. Oberoi doesn't know I hobble around the mansion when he is at work. I went in the kitchen instructed the second Butler to cook. He did  a great job and made me sit on the chair. The dinner was ready..

I thought of going back to my room before the khadoos Oberoi returns back and sees me. Last time I got down from the bed on my own he literally turned the mansion upside down. I hobbled in the main hall when I heard his G- Wagon .  I was scared. I hobbled back faster and went towards the staircase when I slipped. I thought I will fall again. I closed my eyes but someone held me strongly. I knew who it was. It's like Deja Vu

Pov ends.

Rishi : Woahh butterfly! What are you doing downstairs. Why were you running. Where's Maria? Why did she leave you alone.
Mariaaa! ..

Lakshmi: relax.. Mr. Oberoi.. Maria isn't well she's resting in the servant quarters she had fever. I sent her.

Rishi: why are you here? She should have left someone with you why we're you alone.!

Lakshmi: Mr. Oberoi..

Rishi: no further explanation in your room please..

Lakshmi frowns and mimics him while using her stick: In your room.. Yes sir going back to that cage which has black scary as hell interiors.

Rishi: who gave you the stick? Leave this let me help you.

Rishi took away the stick  and threw it and picked Lakshmi in bridal style.

Lakshmi : leave me. I can walk..

Rishi: yes I saw that how you walked and fell.

Lakshmi: I am not a baby. Mr. Oberoi.. I said leave me..

Rishi: wait or we both will fall.

He took her to her room and carefully placed her on her bed.

Rishi: Now tell me!

Lakshmi looking in some other direction: tell you what.

Rishi: why were you downstairs. Hobbling in the hall...

Lakshmi: I was practicing how to walk.

Rishi: I have told you to walk whenever I am home. Kuch hojata toh?

Lakshmi: toh kya?

Rishi shouts: Lakshmi just because I am soft right now you can't take advantage of that.

Lakshmi: Sorry.. She had tears.

Rishi:butterfly why are you crying now? Ye accha hai galti bhi khud karni hai rona bhi khud hai.! .

Lakshmi: started crying..

Rishi: oh my god sorry.. Why are you crying bubba..

Lakshmi: you don't know how scary this room looks alone. Why  you love black so much everywhere it's black. I was scared. You know I have claustrophobia. I can't. Maria was sick. I couldn't help.

Rishi held her hand: I am sorry.. I shouted without understanding your problems. Sorry butterfly. Please forgive me.

Lakshmi: I won't.

Rishi: okay don't forgive me. I had plans of taking you in the masquerade party tomorrow but it's fine if you don't want to. I will go alone there.

Lakshmi: you wouldn't have taken me otherwise. You are treating me like a fragile item since that accident. The more I try to forget that the more you remind me.

Rishi: sorry

Lakshmi: why are you always apologising. Sorry won't fix me Mr. Oberoi.

Rishi: But cheese cake and flowers will !

And he handed her a bag.

Lakshmi smiled looking at the flowers and the cheese cake. She was so happy she hugged Rishi.

Lakshmi: sorry..

Rishi: sorry won't fix me Mrs. Oberoi your smile will.

Cutie Oberoi.😩😩
Rishi is behaving like a good Boy these days. Tell me what do you think about this chapter 💝✨

Teaser

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER" Rishi growled punching the man.

"Rishi please leave him! " He stopped his hands clenched into a fist in the air and looked at her. She had tears and his heart beats increased. He went to her.