chapter 21

Rishi and Lakshmi entered the hall and made a grand entry. Rishi steeped out and then Lakshmi. Rishi gave his hand to Lakshmi and they both stepped up on the stage. The couple looked Royal and everyone congratulated them.

Lakshmi: Rishi.. Aapne traditional kyu pehna? Aapko toh pasand nahi hai na(why did you wear traditionals, you didn't like them )

Rishi: woh meri pasand ko pasand hai so I had to( these are favorites of my favorite person so I wore it)

Lakshmi blushed.

Rishi: Beautiful..

Lakshmi blushed again with a smile.

Ahana came in between them: bhai please stop. Bhabhi is already all red like a tomato.... Enough flirting.. Btw bhai you wore traditionals for the first time. How did this magic happen

Ayush: ahana that's called The butterfly effect..

Lakshmi was smiling like anything.

Rishi: enough guys.. Don't tease my wife.

Ahana: haww bhai we won't tease her she's our bhabhi.

Ayush and ahana sat in between them with Lakshmi. Lakshmi hugged them both.

Rishi: butterfly you changed the team.

Ayush joked: bhai we were a team  against you.

Lakshmi laughed. : Exactly. My team.

Everyone enjoyed and then their were several dance performances by some celebrities. Rishi had planned a surprise for Lakshmi.

Lakshmi's Pov

Mr. Cutie Oberoi is playing hide and seek with me he again told me to wait for him . Yess cutie Oberoi because he wore traditionals for me. Little things matter alot to me and he dressed for me. That's impressive. He has my heart already but I feel like confessing it In front of the whole world.

The lights went off suddenly and I saw Mr. Oberoi in a black kurta.. My man is too hot to handle in traditionals and that too in  black..

"This one's for my special one, my butterfly, my wife..

Suddenly the music started and it was my favorite song. Mr. Oberoi can dance.. His moves ufffff.. He danced for me. And my heart is fluttering. I had no idea about this. He stood walked upto the stage and he held my hand, I had goosebumps . When I walked up to the other side with him Roses were showered upon us. It felt like a fairytale. We stood up on the other stage and it started flying all of a sudden. I stumbled and that's when my man held me again. I FELL AGAIN  but this time IN HIS LOVE. he had a mic and the flying stage stopped in the middle of the air where the whole audience saw us. And he started speaking.

"My butterfly, my love... Love... Huh.. I am nervous right now.. Who had ever thought that Rishi Oberoi who gave international presentation on the last minute will ever get nervous but then an angel came in my life she changed the ruthless man smiles now.. she changed me.. My love for her is immeasurable. And she belongs to me.. My one and only special one. The most beautiful lady the universe will ever have, the woman with a golden heart, is my wife and I am so in love with her that I can happily die for her"

As he spoke my tears were already ready to leave my eyes. He kneeled down and gave me a white rose(he knew I loved them)

" You are the like the white dove who ended all my wars , I LOVE YOU MRS LAKSHMI OBEROI. " Aap jaan hai meri, aapke bagair nahi zinda reh sakta, (you are my life and I won't be able to live without you .) Although you were sent down from heaven only for me but still I want to ask
Will you be mine forever? " He asked me and I was in tears. I wasn't able to speak. I bursted in tears while nodding in a yes. He immediately stood up and hugged me. His arms are my safe place I knew it.

" Butterfly you didn't like my speech? Why are you crying honey? " He patted my back.

" I don't deserve someone so loving ans caring like you!.. I love you. " I said wiping my tears.

"Baby you deserve the universe don't ever degrade yourself. You are my sunshine, You are my religion, I worship you" His words made me smile.

Pov ends.

The reception ended and The whole family went back home. Rishi and Lakshmi were in a seperate car. Lakshmi found a chocolate kept inside the dashboard. She ate it. While Rishi was  focusing on driving.

Lakshmi: ewww this chocolate was sour.

Rishi stopped the car immediately: did you eat that?!!!!!!.

Lakshmi: yes just 2 of them .. Why?

Rishi: Twoo!?.. Butterfly that was..

Lakshmi: Everything is blurry.. Rishi you have a twin.. Weeeeeeeeeeee yayyyy...

Rishi drove slowly and they reached home. He picked Lakshmi up in bridal style and Lakshmi being drugged was  blabbering. He went straight up to their room.

Lakshmi: I am the luckiest woman to have you in my life.

Rishi: I know. But let's have this medicine your drug effect will be lesser.

Lakshmi: noooo it feels good.. It's not drugs it's love  .. Your love.. I love you Rishi Oberoi ..I love you Rishi Oberoi
What's that.. Yes butterfly effect .. Mr. Cutie..

Rishi's pov.

Being unfortunately fortunate Butterfly ate Mike's chocolates he is trying to get rid of we*d by using chocolates but they contain some kind of drugs . She is still looking cute..
The audacity I had when I called Aryan Clingy and Cringe. I literally want to worship her. She started praising me and she said I love you thrice including the one after my confession. I sat down next to her on the bed and asked her " So you love me?

" Yes I do. " She pouted.

"I love you too. So when did you fall for me? After marriage or before? " I asked

" Marriage? , nahh you were my crush. I took this job only because of you otherwise I had been offered another at your rivals.  but then I got to know you were ruthless so I backed off. " She said.

" Did you like my dance? " I was nervous again because I just did the bare minimum I could.

" Ohh that was hottt... Hot AF.. You in traditionals.. That was so cool.. I am all yours after that. You have my heart" She was getting seductive now.
She kissed me out of the blue and my heart had butterflies now. I could feel things now and my mind was crowded with all the unholy thoughts. I am getting all tempted by her. But I won't do anything because I want her confession before and I want our first time to be worth remembering for her.

"I want to change" She said.

" Okay . I will change too" I was relieved.

" I want to change, help me.. It's all blurry. I feel so hot" She complained and suddenly threw her pallu away. She used to get scared but Right now I am scared of her. I searched for her clothes but didn't find any I know nothing about her closet.

" Honeyyyyyyy please give me my clothess it's so freaking hot.. I can hear colors and see sounds.. " She said trying to open the hook of her blouse.

I immediately passed her my shirt and a pair of new shorts. And left the room so that she can change because if I stayed I would lose control.