chapter 35

Laksmi's Pov

I opened his messages
He didn't have much contacts.. I knew all of them.. Ayush, saransh, Jackie and his family members.

I noticed a text which was recently sent the last one
"BUTTERFLY❤🦋".

I opened the inbox and  saw Thousands of voice notes and paragraphs sent to me . I never got them because my phone was robbed when I ran away from him.

I scrolled through the past 7 years of voice notes he sent one everyday. But thank god I knew some of the chat hacks so I easily got to the day when I fled .

Rishi:
YOU CAN'T RUN AWAY FROM ME! I WILL FIND U BABE.. AND THEN YOU WOULD BE PUNISHED FOR LEAVING ME.

I sighed this man didn't have any effect on him even after knowing that I left on purpose!

Next few chats were the same where he kept on telling me he will find me and I belong to him... Then after a month of not sending any chats there was a sudden change.

He sent a voice note:
Dear butterfly
I don't know whether you are kidnapped or u left on purpose. Wherever you are please be safe... Although u won't be as safe as u will be in my arms. But still if u can hear me please return back to me... I can't bear your absence.. It's curbing my soul..

His voice looked tired and words fumbled out of his mouth.

Another voice note:

IT'S BEEN 2 MONTHS SINCE YOU LEFT.. MOM DAD ALSO LEFT ME BECAUSE MY MAFIA BUSINESS WAS EXPOSED... AT THIS POINT I REALLY NEED U BUTTERFLY... PLEASE COME BACK YOUR CURSE IS WORKING... I AM DYING DUE TO THE SCARCITY OF LOVE.... I AM CRAVING FOR YOUR LOVE... PLEASE COME... BACK... I WILL DO WHATEVER YOU SAY... I WILL LEAVE EVERYTHING...

Another voice note:

DAY 365 OF FINDING YOU BUTTERFLY ! 365 DAYS WITHOUT YOU. TO BE REALLY HONEST I NEVER CARED ABOUT YOU.. I DIDN'T DESERVE YOU... BUT TRUST ME I REALLY LOVE YOU AND EVEN SOMEONE BETTER THAN ME WON'T EVER LOVE LIKE I DO... I AM BROKEN ONLY U CAN FIX ME... PLEASE COME BACK... I AM CRAVING FOR YOUR PRESENCE.. I AM DYING DUE TO YOUR ABSENCE...

I had tears in my eyes... I didn't knew why... Did he suffered my absence?

A voice note he sent me on my birthday:

Happy birthday meri Jaan!... I CELEBRATED YOUR BIRTHDAY FOR THE FIRST TIME.. I WISHED YOU WERE HERE BUT IT'S OK.. I CELEBRATED IT WITH THE KIDS OF LAKSHMI FOUNDATION... YAAA YOUR BIRTHDAY GIFT IS AN NGO... THE MAFIA MAN IS AN NGO FOUNDER NOW. ALL THE BLACK MONEY IS UTILIZED FOR A GOOD CAUSE..BUT I STILL MISS U ALOT... WHEN YOU WILL RETURN BACK TO ME WE WILL CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAY TOGETHER WITH THE KIDS OR MAYBE OUR KIDS ?.. WELL I GOTTA GO NOW I HAVE SOME OFFICE FILES AND THEN I HAVE TO FIND YOU TOO SOO.. TAKE CARE.. AND I LOVE YOU AND I MISS U PLEASE COME BACK SOON.. I AM WAITING..

My cheeks heated up again hearing him mentioning about our kids!? .. I did had those thoughts when we were together but the circumstances... What the heck I am thinking...

I heard voice notes where he cried for me... Begged for me... And even prayed to me... It all felt like my disappearance changed him... He loved me and he suffered alot...
Cutting short too the last voice note which was quite recent.. I guess just before his accident..

Rishi's voice sounded drunk and felt like he was crying:
Butterfly.. Jackie called me... He says he found a bus accident casualty report... He says it had your name... And..... An... And that... U  .... Met with an accident that day u... Left.. Me.. And.... U... Left.... How could this be possible butterfly... I always felt you were there somewhere in this world... You... Left me... Alone to suffer... How could you.... Your Walking Stone... Yo... Your Frowning Forever... Well... If you aren't here anymore what's the purpose of me being here... Your God... The one to whom I prayed everyday to show some mercy and let me meet my love... He snatched my everything years ago... I am coming to you butterfly... Your God will answer my questions... I died the day u left me 7 years ago but the hope of your return kept me alive... But it's okay.. You won't return but I will come to you... I love you butterfly... I do...

I remembered I offered my ticket to an old woman who didn't have enough money.. And took a truck... But Rishi's voice notes proved he loved me... Maybe he deserves a second chance!

.

I heard the birds chirping it was morning.. I spent the whole night listening to his voice notes reading his apologies. How he defended me  and refused to re marry.

I  was confused... I went to sr. Cynthia and told her everything...

Sr. Cynthia told me to spend some time in the temple and decide what I want..

I did the same and all I could figure out was Rishi's sufferings and His love for me... I didn't want to be the weak in love person again but I don't want to let him go off too.. I decided to tell Mr. Rishi oberoi that he deserves a second chance but if any single mistake would be made by him... I won't ever look at his face again.

I went to his room and saw him engrossed in painting..sitting with the flower basket and his canvas..

"So u are an all time painter now?! " I said

" Yes it's therapeutic becauseU are the muse to all my art works" He smiled.

" What did you paint today then? " I asked intrigued

" I painted you using the pigment of these flowers. " He was so proud of his work.

He stood up and brushed his pants and said
" Presenting before you my 8 hours of hardwork . The Love of my life... My butterfly " As the portrait turned towards me I was impressed... He literally painted me so perfectly... I fell for him when he was a Walking Stone. Cold and Cruel .. How can I not fall for him when he is being the Cutest thing.... I want to hug me right now so bad... But no... I would rather surprise him..

"So did u like it" He asked with innocence making me weak in love again.

"Uhmm it's... It's okayish" I said coldly.

" Okayish?!... " He looked disappointed.

"It's okay.. I will try my best and make a better one.. I will keep trying till you get impressed" He said with a shine in his eyes.

" U didn't sleep in the night" I asked out of the blue.

" I didn't, because thinking about you is much better than sleeping, its much calming actually " Rishi  said turning behind keeping the portrait carefully...

Mr oberoi is literally in his lover , Rizzler era... I am falling for him again!

How's this one?

Thanks for all the love and patience you guys showed.. I literally love you alll