chapter 27

I haven't recovered yet so I had somehow posted this one please forgive me if there's any error. I will try my best to post soonest.

Rishi's pov:

I thought about butterfly the whole night. There was so much I had to heal but there's too much that I destroyed. I didn't knew from where to start. I sat down on the sofa and took out the same knife from which I threatened her that night. And started making cuts on my arms. She didn't deserve this. I was fighting the world but I ended up hating the one who's only intention was to heal me. I was broken but I further broke her. I am the worst.

Next morning.

I woke up and saw the blood on the scratches of my hand had dried . I washed it and changed my clothes and I looked at the mirror.
I could not meet my own gaze. The Rishi Oberoi, a business tycoon, a Mafia King .. Everything is good for nothing because I broke her.

I decided to apologize again.
Either she will me forgive me
Or
I will ask her to kill me Or I myself will shoot myself for her.

I went out of the guest room to our room . I opened the door gently. She wasn't there... I checked in the washroom she wasn't there either. And my mind had the worst possible thoughts. I was running around the penthouse. Meera's room, Saransh's room, guests room and kitchen the balcony, terrace... Everywhere she wasn't there. She wasn't here..

__________________________________

Its been a month since Butterfly went missing. I tried to find her everywhere I could her chachi's house, her sister's place ,my family's mansion the whole city .but Jackie says maybe Marcos is behind it . I literally destroyed my penthouse that day. Even accused Meera and saransh for leaving her alone. My heart was yearning for her. I didn't knew where I will find her. My family disowned me because I was involved in the mafia. And they said I deserved to be alone.

I stopped at the gate and took a deep breath before entering the temple. Lakshmi's Peace lied here, she loved this place and always wanted me to be here with her but the atheist in me never agreed. I stood in front of the statue of Lord shiva. I remembered her again how she joined her hands and prayed for me.. For her sisters, for our families but always forgot about herself.

" Dear Lakshmi's Lord I know I don't have any right to ask anything from you but please keep her safe and happy. Wherever she is right now whatever she's doing keep her happy. Punish me for all my sins but not by taking her away from me. " I prayed and sighed.

I came back to the penthouse ...the lonely abode.My family left me after knowing what all I did with her the had left me like always Ayush is still there for me but My mother hates me and my father says I am a disappointment for being a mafia .I entered our room , Where once her anklets made sounds today there's only an eerie silence. I miss her alot.. And maybe her Curses started working.. Maybe I am dying due to the
LACK OF LOVE.. HER LOVE... SHE'S THE ONE I AM CRAVING FOR. AND IF SHE'S NOT HERE SOON I MAY DIE .

______________________________________

. My men finally found Marcos. I was finally close to my butterfly. I entered the old dusty building where my two men greeted me

"Sir He's inside none of his men are aware of it. " My men told me.

" Sir Marcos is dangerous he might destroy us... " Another said.

"I am not interested in anything else other than my wife" I said and pulled out my gun and stood in front of the oldie.

Marcos: we meet again!

Rishi: Where's she?

Marcos: who?

Rishi punched Marcos on his face. : I don't like jokes especially when it's about my wife.

Marcos: that beauty is not with me..

Rishi: then where did she go?

Marcos: maybe she ran away from you.

I tried my best to get any information about her from Marcos while saransh and ayush were searching for Lakshmi in Marcos' mansion.

Ayush called me on my phone: bhai we threatened his wife and daughter and they said that Marcos was not here because of his business deal . He is not behind bhabhi's kidnapping.

I was again left clueless. I beat Marcos to death but he said the same thing again and again that she left.

I drove back to the penthouse after committing a Murder. Marcos deserved death because he once asked for lakshmi . No one can have my butterfly. She's mine only mine. And I am hers. Only hers.

I laid back on the sofa while thinking about her. I wasn't thinking about missing her but about how to find her. I had mistakenly wasted a month and if she's not with Marcos then where is she I threw the alcohol bottles and almost destroyed my bar. From today my sole mission will be to find her. I can't keep relying on others to find what's mine and I won't stop till I find her. My mind triggered all of a sudden and how stupid I was ...
I didn't think of checking her room for clues and I immediately ran upstairs. Our room the only place where I didn't allow anyone else to enter since she left.

The pillow was kept in the same way like she just slept here last night and the comforter laid open there. I never thought she might have left by herself . I was running behind Marcos for the whole month . I sat on the bed when I felt my eyes were numb.. I moved the pillow to find a letter under her pillow. I opened it and how I wish I would have checked her room before. I would haven't wasted a whole damn month in Marcos.

The letter read.

Mr oberoi
I don't think you should be told what all you have done to me you have broken my soul to an extent that even death can't fix it. I came to know about The evidence and my innocence right now. And I hate myself for loving someone like you. I hate you and I don't want to see you for even a sec. So I am leaving you . If u find me please kill me or I will kill myself but if u don't then please don't trouble my sister. That the least expected thing from you.

As I finished reading there were droplets on the paper . I touched my eyes and felt tears... The same tears which were there when mom left me and Dad , the same when Dadu left me.. The same tears which reminded me of the curse. Maybe I was destined to die from the lack of love but I won't stop finding her.

If I have to die, I will but not because of the lack of her love but because of the abundance of her hate.

But if death has to arrive. I would rather prefer to die in her arms because now I am spiritually hers. She's my only religion and I would love to see and worship her at least once before death.

Aahhh Poor Rishi .

What do u think about this one

Is lakshmi right in her decision?

Will they ever meet again ?