chapter 16

Morning

Rishi woke up with a headache he saw Lakshmi sleeping in an uncomfortable position while he was in her lap. He got up and Lakshmi woke up.

Lakshmi: Mr. Oberoi... Good morning.

Rishi: Good morning..

"  Ouchhhh "
Lakshmi got up and she got disbalanced and was about to fall down. Rishi held her in his arms.

Rishi : Woaahh hat trick.. Mrs. Oberoi. Nahhh   Mrs Falling Forever.. ..... Don't worry I  will hold you whenever you fall.

Lakshmi: not forever...

Lakshmi looked at him and he looked at her. Their eyes met and They were lost. Rishi's phone rang.

And he left Lakshmi and they distanced. Rishi talked to malishka and he was very happy.

Lakshmi: Mr. Frown forever is smiling not bad..

Rishi: yaa Malishka talked to me after almost 2 months. I had been trying to reach her since 2 months. She finally called.

Lakshmi: good...

After few weeks.

Lakshmi had formed bonds with everyone in the family. And with Rishi too. And neelam's heart ailment was cured.

Next morning.
Rishi went for his business trip. For a month. And Lakshmi got busy in her office work.

While returning back from his trip,
Rishi was having his lunch at a cafe on the airport with his college friend whom he accidentally met and his wife. His friend was caring for his wife way too much and Rishi cringed at him. The lady went to attend a call .

Rishi: hey Aryan how can you be soo mushy and clingy to your wife. You were not like that before in college.

Aryan: I know I was like you, like you always frown..

Rishi remembered Lakshmi: Mr. Forever Frowning.. And her smile.

Rishi: It's not like that it's just that I am really serious about my life. Everyone should be.

Aryan: Tu na shaadi karle ( you get married)  then you would realize life isn't meant to waste by being serious 24/7.

Rishi : kuch bhi! (Anything)

Aryan: I also used to believe that but then I met shanaya. Did I tell you our marriage was arranged. I didn't like her initially but the way she cares for me , keeps me first as her priority, forgives my mistakes and calms me down.. Won my heart. Rishi.. I mean selfless love is rare... Although I didn't want to tell everyone about my marriage but she demanded that.. So I did.. And we are happy together.

Rishi remembered about Lakshmi again their moments of happiness, they way she always calmed down his anger issues and forgave him even when he mistreated her. And he was unaware that he had a smile on his face.

Aryan: bhai kahan kho gaya? Pyaar vyaar toh nahi hogya hai tujhe!(bro where are you lost ?, are you in love ? )

Rishi: I don't believe in love and all..

Aryan: I pray then u get someone who makes you worship love .

Rishi: you are super duper cringe. I never felt my love for a person like that.

Aryan : then that's not love my friend.

Later

Rishi arrived at the oberoi mansion . He was happy to meet his family after a month. Everyone welcomed rishi but his eyes kept searching for lakshmi.. And there she came with a cake which she herself baked. They both exchanged a smile. Rishi fed cake to everyone including lakshmi and then he started giving gifts which he bought from his trip.