chapter 6

Lakshmi's Pov

We boarded the flight and it was about to take off. I had my heart beats racing against each other. I was travelling in a jet for the first time after almost 15 years. I have never did this travelling by plane thing again because I lost my parents in a plane crash. I looked up to Mr Oberoi he was already enjoying his vip treatment. This whole private jet belongs to him he is hell rich.

 This whole private jet belongs to him he is hell rich

 He is the owner of this airline too

He is the owner of this airline too. Well that's why this plane has black interiors and exteriors which fueled my fear. I can't have a panic attack and show him my another weak side like I did that night. I have to be strong. Yes I can do it.

Rishi's pov:

I kept the magazine aside and noticed my wife shivering and sweating. I guess she is scared of  airplanes. But she is trying her best to not reveal her fears. She is scared.

"First time? " I asked her.

Y-yes.. I.. I mean.... No.. I did when- I was ..se-v ...seven. Lakshmi replied.

I don't want her to embarrass me and herself too.. So I kept it clear..

"Listen I know you are scared and it's fine you can hold my hand if you are scared... It's fine.. Just think of me as a stranger and be calm.. U know the pilot is very good at his work. U know I am here too.. I assured her.

Lakshmi replied: what if the plane crashes and we die... I can't... I have my sisters to look after.. Chachi will throw them out of her house. Who will pay the rent..?
Poor girl. I didn't knew her chachi was so wicked.

" Nothing will happen your Babaji, Waheguru jii is there with us. He will save you right. I re assured her..
She nodded her head  .

The flight started taking off. And Lakshmi held my hand . And then her grip tightened as if her life depends on it. I held her hands and tried to divert her mind.

Pov ends..

Rishi: what happened to the fierce cat in you? All bravery gone? He laughed.

Lakshmi: just let this flight land safely you will see the fierce cat attacking you..

Rishi: great..... This never ending attitude of yours is worth it...

The flight took off

Rishi: we are flying butterfly. Relax now. You can open your seat belt if u are uncomfortable.

Lakshmi: I know you want to get rid of me but this is so cheap of you. U want me dead or what?

Rishi went closer to Lakshmi. Their eyes met and he opened her seat belt.

Rishi went back to reading his magazine while Lakshmi plugged in headphones and watched a bollywood movie. Rishi ordered for black coffee and the  turned towards Lakshmi. She had her headphones on and  she was sleeping. " Silly Butterfly " Rishi smiled. He removed her headphones and  picked the quilt from the side and covered Lakshmi. And again sat beside her.

" This plane will crash " Lakshmi spoke in her sleep. Rishi replied " It won't butterfly "

Rishi's Pov

I had my coffee and decided to relax. Then I felt a gentle weight on my shoulders it was My Wife. She was sleeping and I hate to admit that she looks cute. Her Vermilion and Nuptial chain are Adorable. She keeps on fidgeting and moving while asleep. Indeed she's a cartwheel.. Charkhi!  . She  held my hand while sleeping like a baby. It was funny to see her scared . I can't wait to land to Paris and have my own time and vacation.

Pov ends.

Lakshmi woke up and found a sleeping rishi. She immediately distanced herself from him. Rishi woke up.

Rishi: Good morning Butterfly. We are about to land in 30 minutes he glanced at his watch.

Lakshmi: I am hungry.

Rishi: ya of course you should be it's afternoon and you had only an apple for breakfast.

Lakshmi: You keep an eye on my food too... That's really weird of you Mr. Oberoi.

Rishi: whatever... What u want to have?

Lakshmi: I feel like having pizza but I don't think it's available here..

Rishi: your wish will be their command. You are Mrs. Oberoi.

The attendant arrived with a pizza and an avocado toast.

Lakshmi frowned: who eats an avocado toast on a vacation.

Rishi: did I judge you for having pizza..

Lakshmi:  u can't judge me for being an awesome person.

Rishi sighed: you and your delusions..

The flight landed and Lakshmi again held on Rishi this time she hugged him.

Rishi: congratulations Mrs Oberoi we are alive and we landed.

Lakshmi immediately stood up and left: thank god..

Rishi: don't forget you have to return back with the same flight.

Lakshmi: u can't see me happy or what!?

Rishi: I love to trouble you.. Btw I have booked your room by the name of Mrs. Oberoi. No one should know you are my wife here too. So take care of it.

They reached their hotel and Lakshmi and Rishi went to their seperate rooms.

Rishi got a video call from neelam he immediately went to Lakshmi's room

Lakshmi: what happened?

Rishi : mom's video call.

Lakshmi: so talk to her.

Rishi : and tell her that we are in seperate rooms on our honeymoon right !

Lakshmi: oh ya I forgot about it. Sorry step aside

Rishi: hey mom we just reached the hotel.

Neelam: great. How's Everything Lakshmi.?

Lakshmi: it's good aunty. Thank you so much.

Dadi: Good now you both enjoy and come back with a good news of our grandchild.

Lakshmi looked at Rishi and they both were embarrassed.

Rishi: okay mom. I have to go. I will call you later. Take care love you.