chapter 11

" Hey Dad how are you? I hope you are fine well the good news is I had met a new friend in Paris her name is Veronica. We had a tour to Paris today.we went to the Eiffel Tower and I hate to admit that I missed Mr oberoi there. I know he hates me but why can't I hate him back .I hate him.. But there's a part of soft corner for him too.. I am confused. I just don't know.. Well.. My day went great see you tomorrow. Take care, I miss you and I love you dad."

The voice note ended.

Rishi felt bad for lakshmi.

He played the previous days recording when they both had a fight.

" Dad I am done with this devil walking stone . I just want to punch him in the face and stab him with my nails. He is a complete Idiot.. You know what he said.. He had the audacity to ask me to leave from the hospital where his girlfriend is admitted. She had poison.. Of course anybody who will love him will have poison and die.. He is a curse on me. And he said Lakshmi go back .. Not butterfly not Mrs oberoi just Lakshmi... If he had to I'll treat me why he married me" Her voice crackled.. She broke in tears
" I wish you were here dad. I know you would not have spared him.. I miss you.. "

Rishi cursed himself: that's how she felt the last time she saw me . I am starting to hate myself for ill treating her.

Rishi played that date's note when he left his date coz Lakshmi called him.

" Dad.. I am sorry I lied to you ..I saw him again Rohan is back dad I am scared.. "Her voice cracked up.

Rishi stood up from the sofa and his blood boiled.. Who's Rohan.. He was puzzled .... He played the next voice note

" Remember dad Rohan Malviya who was your assistant intern. You threw him out of his job because I accused him of leaking important data. That wasn't the only crime dad.. He... He tried to.... Tried to. R*PE me.... In your office cabin when I you were on your business trip. I was taking care of your design department. That day we were the only ones left in the office at night. I confronted him of stealing data and he... Tried to... Force himself on me for revenge.. He didn't succeed dad I hit him with a rod and ran home and the next day he was fired.. I didn't tell you because I didn't want to tarnish your reputation publicly dad. I didn't tell Mr. Oberoi because he won't understand. I am scared he will hurt me again.. I saw him and I ran into the elevator.. I escaped him but the lift got stuck dad.. I had the worst day possible of my life but my husband tried his best to make me feel good . I wish he stays like this forever. "

Rishi clenched his fists and punched the wall . The man with the mask who dragged her out in the cctv was Rohan malviya.

Rishi called Mike: Get Rohan Malviya's every single detail he worked in Bajwa industries before. Find him or I won't spare you..

Rishi's Pov

Rohan. That MF is breathing after hurting butterfly. This shit is not a joke. His every single breath is burning me. Butterfly' s voice her cries the day she hugged me tightly because she saw this bast*** . And He had the guts to kidnap her . This jerk will end up really bad I swear. Mike messaged me every single details of his and his current location. I had my men so I ran out of the hotel and started my G Wagon which was twinning with the night sky . That place is quite far but I don't care. I need to see butterfly ASAP even if it means revealing my mafia business to her. I don't care.. I don't

Pov ends.

Lakshmi's pov.
One man entered the dark room. This room was enough to trigger my claustrophobia. I have had all sorts of panic attacks here. But I an still alive I don't know when I came here but I don't think Mr. Oberoi will try to find me.
I pretended to lie still . The man came closer and he felt that I am not breathing. He panicked and immediately opened my chains and it was difficult to maintain my still posture he laid me on the floor. And ran to Rohan. I got up and felt like my soul already left my body. My wounds hurt it feels like I got salt rubbed on them. I hobbled towards the mirror and shook the table it fell and there were pieces. Meanwhile Rohan came back and two other men followed. I picked up the biggest piece and threw it on them with all my strength if fell on them and I escaped throw the window but I realized I was on the first floor. I had to jump.

I closed my eyes and jumped I had no option. I felt with a thud on a cars roof. I fractured my leg . But I need to run.. I can't stop.. I hobbled and tried my best to run. The pain engulfing my body like hell. And I was on the main road. My vision blurred but I cannot stop.. Run Lakshmi u got this!.
I stopped in front of a car. And A man stepped out I don't know who is he. But I fell unconscious in his arms. I felt the touch familiar. But before I could analyse anything else. I passed out.

Rishi's Pov

I was driving to that MF Rohan's place when I saw someone running briskly. It was a girl, her hair were messy and covered her face and her wrists and ankles were bleeding she was barefoot. I need to help butterfly but I need to help her too. So I drove to her direction and she stopped in front of my car's bonet I stopped immediately. Thank god I didn't hit her. I stepped out immediately and My heart shattered. It was Butterfly. She ran into my arms and I held her close to my chest as if she was the most precious thing . I picked her up in bridal style.

I called her: butterfly! Butterfly please open your eyes.. Mrs. Oberoi.. Mrs. Rishi Oberoi... Butterfly please don't trouble me.. My heart is bleeding please....

Her hands fell out of my shoulders and a drop of blood touched the floor.

I could not find a  human version so I found an anime one

I could not find a human version so I found an anime one.
P. S. I don't watch animes

Is this the end of their story? Will Lakshmi survive or not?

20 comments and 20 votes
Chapter will be yours