chapter 14

Rishi's pov
I gulped the second glass of whiskey in one go and I was getting really angry it's been almost an hour since I got ready. I have never been that late to a party. I hate those who mess around my schedule and this girl did the same she is testing my patience I had been soft with my behavior just because she was hurt because of my irresponsible behavior but she is fine now. Enough I will leave her here. " I am going alone you enjoy at home Mrs. Oberoi" I shouted and started making my way out of the mansion.

"Sorry Mr. Oberoi I am here please wait. " She came running down the stairs I saw her stumble and lose her balance and I ran at the exact moment to catch her. She closed her eyes fearing that she might fall but she is unaware of me.

I looked at her and realised she wore western outfit after our marriage for the first time. And she looked like a Goddess.  I was staring at her when she opened her eyes and our eyes met. I felt something I wasn't able to define. At that moment I was lost in her eyes. She is ethereal and has some magic, she brings another side of Mine in front of me. I am not angry anymore! where did my anger vanish?

"Aap ghoorte rahenge ya chalenge bhi? Ab late nahi ho rahe aap? "(Will you keep staring or leave,Aren't you getting late now?)
She complained and freed herself from my arms.

" After you Mrs. Oberoi " I spoke and she went tic tocking her heels.

Pov ends.

Lakshmi sat on the passenger seat while Rishi drove his black McLaren. Suddenly his gaze fell on lakshmi. He was distracted and a car passed by the empty road and they were about to crash . Rishi took control of the steering wheel and they were safe now..

Lakshmi: Mr. Oberoi.. What on earth you are doing! Just because you look handsome today doesn't mean you can drive well too.

Rishi:what  did you say?

And he went closer to her while Lakshmi shifted back.

Lakshmi: Are you drunk Mr. Oberoi?

Rishi: not that much that I lose my senses to drive to the party.

Lakshmi: so what's the issue?

Rishi: you!

Lakshmi : excuse me!?

Rishi: you are distracting me..

Lakshmi: how am I a distraction!

Rishi went further close to her and there wasn't much space left between them.
Lakshmi's expressions changed from irritated to nervous.
Rishi tucked her hair behind her ear and Lakshmi's breath increased.
Lakshmi:M-Mr... O-Oberoi..

Rishi:uhmm yes butterfly.
He said with a groan.

Lakshmi closed her eyes and she was sweating: no....it's.. No-not the right time.. For..

Rishi: For.. What butterfly?

Lakshmi:we will get late.we both will regret this. Please leave me..

Rishi: I have my rights on you butterfly .
he tightened his hold around her neck being gentle enough to not hurt her.

Lakshmi closed her eyes and Rishi burst in laughter.

Rishi: revenge taken.... Now u will be on time and won't make me wait for an hour..

Lakshmi opened her eyes: what do u mean?

Rishi: u thought I will come closer right! See your expressions changed from sassy to submissive. Great butterfly I never knew you were so shy about these matters. Look at yourself as if you saw a ghost.