chapter 8

Rishi: okay... Since you are fine now. Shall I tell your tour guide to take you on a tour in the evening.

Lakshmi: I can't... I don't want to leave my room today.

Rishi: shall I call the doctor. ? Wait I should.

Lakshmi held his hands : no please..

Rishi : okay butterfly! What do you need let me know then

Lakshmi: I just want to rest. I don't want to leave..

Rishi: okay I am here if u need anything.. But let's get you changed. You will feel fresh after a shower.. If u want..

Lakshmi shouts: I want to stay here in this room. Alone for 5 mins can you leave me alone SIR. Please..

Rishi: butterfly where are your manners..

Lakshmi: In my room please check if they are still there or not. If you find my manners tell them to come back to me..

Rishi: you have split personality or what!?

Lakshmi started crying: please leave me alone.

Rishi: okay okay I am going.. Out.. Perhaps... Somewhere... You relax and call me when u want me to be here.

Lakshmi smiled : thanks alot.

Rishi left.

Lakshmi's pov

I woke up at my husband's room and this is really shocking that he left his date for me.. Like why? .. Apart from this problem I encountered my past... My Traumatic Past.. Why is he here? .... I hope he is not staying here in this hotel.. What if.. Why am I feeling pain and cramps.. Oh shiiii... I have got my periods... And I have possibly stained Mr. Oberoi's bedsheets. I need to send him away.. But why is he caring for me so much..

He finally left now I can change . Thank god there's a bathrobe here. I will wear it and run to my room just next door and change my clothes and then clear up this bedsheet because I dont want to disgust someone else with this.. Even if it's their job and they are paid for it.

Pov ends

Rishi was on the second floor when he realized he forgot his phone.

Rishi's pov

The most stupid person of the day, Rishi oberoi forgot his phone.How will butterfly call me if she needs me.. Plus what if that suspicious man she was talking about tried to trouble her. I will find out who he is. I have my sources but apart from that my current problem is my phone. I have never seen all her emotions at once.. Happy sad angry  she's unpredictable today. So what. I am the rishi oberoi if she misbehaves I will misbehave too.. Yes...

I went up to the 60th floor through the elevator which was fixed because of my threats to the manager. And my hands suddenly pulled back before opening the door. Shall I open? What if she's sleeping and I wake her up.. It's okay let's go..

I opened the door and why did I..?

I saw My wife in a bathrobe had clothes in her hands which felt when she just collapsed with me.. And her eyes went straight towards the bed. Now I get why she behaved so with me.. My wife had her periods and she was trying to hide it from me I guess.. But why? Why! Because I have never made her feel safe enough with me that she can share things... But why should I.. It's not my responsibility... Or is it mine?..

Pov ends

Lakshmi: oh I am... So...

Rishi: it's ok u don't need to apologize for this it's natural.. Happens to every woman . You wear this blazer you will get fever again.. I will get you your suitcase from your room . You wait..

Lakshmi: I will manage.

Rishi: u don't have to.. And I don't want anyone to see you like this....

Lakshmi: but u saw me.

Rishi: I am an exception.

Rishi came back after 10 minutes with Lakshmi's Bag and another shopping bag. And handed lakshmi both the bags.

Rishi: you change your clothes . I will get that cleaned. And will meet you in your own room

Lakshmi : but I don't want someone to be disgusted by this blood stain.

Rishi nodded: ok.

He took the bedsheet from the other side and threw it in the sink and opened the tap. And stood there till the stain got light. He then kept that in  the laundry bucket.

Rishi: okay now.

Lakshmi nodded.

Lakshmi went to the washroom took a shower and then changed her clothes and then went to the closet she saw the shopping bag. It had sanitary napkins, chocolates and a hot water bag.

Lakshmi thought: this Is a dream.. Is he real?.. He washed my blood stained bedsheet, got me chocolates and other stuff. Is Everything okay with him.. I hope he won't murder me Or something.. Coz this behavior is psychic.

Lakshmi went back to her room. And saw fresh flowers and a set of her favorite novels kept there.

Rishi: how are you now?

Lakshmi: unexpected but alive..

Rishi: is there something I can do for you.

Lakshmi :u already did too much.. I feel like maybe shouting on you worked   ... Sorry

Lakshmi started crying...

Rishi: u don't need to cry like that.. It's okay.. I understand... Ahana goes through the same and even mom went through this.. But the oberoi men were trained for this by Dadi. Then mom.. So we are aware of this. Now u rest.. I will be here.. If u want anything.. I will leave you alone .. Enjoy your me time.

Lakshmi smiled.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

Rishi opened.

A woman barged in and shouted: you.... You are the problem... Because of you my boyfriend is always busy... You...

Lakshmi understood it's malishka: hey miss you misunderstood me.. I am his wife not someone with whom he has an illegal relationship.. He was just fulfilling his responsibilities.

Rishi 's eyes widened... : malishka how did you reach here? I am sorry.. It's my fault.. I was coming to you only.. Please just stop shouting on her its not her fault.

Malishka: your fault! Because of you I waited for an hour again today..so u will be punished.. Don't ever show me your face again..

Lakshmi:😶😶.

Malishka left and Rishi followed her..

Lakshmi: so I was falling for him again  but my bubble broke  thank god. It did.. I can't love someone who's not mine.. She wiped her tears and  picked one of the novels and started reading it.

Target was almost completed because my personal favorite reader was back... So this chapter is dedicated to that one reader who made my day with her inline comments. I really love you ✨ thanks for being so kind

And here's a link to my Instagram
Username mysterious_._187
U can follow me for story updates and other stuff.
https://instagram.com/mysterious_._187?igshid=MzNlNGNkZWQ4Mg==