chapter 26

Rishi's Pov
I looked at her pale yet beautiful face she didn't deserve this. I don't know why but I have a feeling I did wrong after saransh scolded me. He hasn't talked to me since the last 24 hours. I fear how will I face her after she's proved innocent because after hearing her pray. I knew I was the one wrong. Hearing her cry every time I scolded her I was sure I did wrong but I didn't have any choice. I was always betrayed my the women I thought I loved and same was happening with this one. But there's no ending in our relationship like the one with my mother took place even if she guilty she had enough punishments I would happily accept her with or without any mistake.

Will she accept me?.
I saw her moving and I immediately went to her and sat beside her.

"M-Mr.Oberoi .. Where am I? " She asked me.. Her weak voice piercing my heart like anything.

"Butterfly we are in the hospital you got sick" I was soft enough because I feared I would break her again.

"You again want to play with me" Her eyes widened in horror .yes the word butterfly triggered her.

"I didn't mean to" I said trying to comfort her holding her hands

"Leave! I said leave me alone please, I beg u. Please" She was hyperventilating . That's when doctors came in trying to check her up and I was pulled back by someone it was none other than Saransh. He took me to a corner and slapped me. I slapped him back.

"The hell Saransh Khurana! What's wrong" I shouted.

" This is nothing in comparison to what you did to my sister. Here's the proof. Malishka was behind those audios and messages sent as Lakshmi to sameer. " Saransh held my collar.

" And did you look at the trauma you gave her ! She is panicking now and then u scared her. " Saransh did not stop humiliating me.

"Ansh listen to me.. I know I made a mistake but she.. Needs me" I said.

" Isiliye teri maa tujhe bachpan me chord ke gayi thi. Tumhara pura khaandaan matlabi hai. That's why nobody loved u Rishi Oberoi. You only deserve hate. " Saransh had tears and I punched him in the face after this. When we heard a havoc in the hospital.

" Who tf is her husband? Where is Rishi Oberoi.! " A woman in her mid twenties shouted.

"He is the one miss" Saransh pointed me.

And the lady in no time held my collar. What's happening I am a mafia but people are threatening me beating me like why?

" You Bastard, cheater, fraud, cheapster.! What did you do to my friend! I swear I won't leave u alive if anything happened to her. " She said

Saransh calmed her down: hey relax madam. I will kill him for you but let's not create a scene right now. I guess you're a doctor.  Doctor Meera Sharma.

MEERA. Lakshmi's best friend with whom she parted. Yes she's the one. I guess. .

Lakshmi's Pov

I woke up and I thought my nightmare ended and I am finally dead but no I was alive. I saw a doctor holding my hand I got up and she helped me. I looked at her face and that was M-meera.. Is that you?..

"I am sorry darling for not coming back to you soon, I missed you like hell" She hugged me and I broke out.

She met me at the time I needed someone. I could not call shalu back from Canada where she's studying but I got my long lost sister my.. Best friend. But then I saw the Devil smiling at me from the window. And he came towards me.

"Lakshmi you okay now? " He said.

"Meera ask this man to leave me alone... " I said.

"But I am your husband. " He is again pretending to be my well wisher.

"I am sorry, I will do anything for you" Rishi said.

"I want divorce, I can't bear anything anymore. Please I deserve peace and that's all I want. Divorce. " I was straight in my answer.

"We will decide upon that bhabhi but let's get back home " Ansh bhai said.

"I don't want to be there I hate it. " I don't know how but I was venting out everything I felt.

" I will be there sweetheart, till u get better I won't leave you with this man" Meera assured.

______________________________________

We reached the penthouse after 4 days of staying in the hospital and I was shocked so was Saransh bhai.

"Bro I think we are at the wrong floor" Ansh bhai told Rishi.

"No it's ours only, I got it renovated. " Rishi said looking at me smiling again

The penthouse was colourful and artistic. It had every shade of color except for black. How did this happen. Was me getting unconscious for two days scared him? Or this is some other facade.? Why did he do it?

Meera shifted her stuff in the guest room and Ansh bhai helped her.

Rishi's Pov

I saw meera taking butterfly in our room where she slept peacefully. She liked the interiors. Which is great for me. I threatened the best workers to work day and night so they could finish the work in 3 days butterfly was in the hospital for 4 days. Meera and Saransh called me in the study and it looked like I was attending a professional business meeting.

Meera: so what's going to happen now?

Rishi: I didn't get it!

Meera: what the heck! When are you signing up for divorce. Listen Mr. Oberoi. Mr. Khurana has told me everything how you threatened and tricked my friend for revenge but I won't let you play with her. I made a mistake of leaving her before not anymore now.

I looked at Ansh and he said: what bro she had a surgical knife pointed at me. She's way more dangerous than bhabhi.

"I want her in my life forever" I said clearing my throat.

Meera: three of us know she deserves better..

Rishi: I agree to it but I can't see her with anyone else so I will become better for her.