chapter 36

Rishi's Pov

Its been another week of me trying to earn butterfly's love but she's just moving away. Did she get over our love?... Noo.... Stop rishi u have got enough time to win her heart back again. Whole life..

I went to Lakshmi's room and found my phone and a voice note in the recorder.

"Mr.Rishi Oberoi! U have been on my nerves for the past few days. Now it's my turn. Meet me at our spot... Yes the hill top.. I will be waiting for you near the tree. I hope you didn't change your punctuality and please get well dressed when u come " Butterfly's voice ahaaa.

I didn't knew what she will be doing but I do know that she wants me to be well dressed. I ran into my room and checked for the finest clothes I had till date and I realized I have been wearing monk clothes these days. I took chotu bhaiya's bike and went to the local market it was 10kms away only. I got myself new clothes.. A Black Tux.. It's been days since I wore anything like this. Then. I took a bouquet and my wallet had a ring in it.. I didn't knew whatever she'd say or doo today I will propose her.. Either I will be rejected or accepted. I went to the hill top and I was nervous as if it was my exam..

I sat on the bench near the tree and waited for butterfly I was 10 mins early. I was looking around when I heard a bullet . The biker stopped and twisted the handle making a loud noise. I kept the bouquet and went to him. " What's your problem dude? Why are u increasing noise pollution? " I spoke. The biker didn't reply and he started riding his bike in circles around me.

" WHO THE FREAKING HELL ARE YOU ?! "I shouted. The biker stopped the vehicle and took of his helmet. And to my shock it was Lakshmi ... Her hair flew when she removed it and said " IT'S ME.. MR. OBEROI " Not gonna lie she looked hot in that leather jacket and black jeans... Sexy... And Bold... All the unholy thoughts echoed in my mind.. I won't mind to be on my knees and beg for her to be mine again. She's the One I worship.

"Surprised? " She said in her seductive voice.. What is she doing to me right now!

"Dead after witnessing you in this avatar" I said.

" Ohooo..then please keep yourself intact for the next move of mine.. " Butterfly said .

" Butterfly... Before you say anything... I want... To confess something.. After this whatever you say... " She nodded to my words.

I went on my knees..

" I can't imagine growing old with anyone else, nor do I want to.
I know you're the only one I want to share the rest of my life with.
The story of our love is only beginning. Let's write our own happy ending.
There are many ways to be happy in this life, but all I really need is you.
When I look into your eyes, I can see a reflection of the two of us and the life I hope we'll share.I promise you, no one will work harder to make you happy or cherish you more than me.
When I think about you, I know that no one else will ever hold my heart the way you do.
When I think of the future, I like to picture us as two trees planted side-by-side, our roots growing together more firmly as the years go by, and our children sprouting like seedlings around us. You deserve the very best, someone who will back you up without limits, let you grow without borders, and love you without end. Will you let me be the one?"  I said it all and she had tears.
She looked at the ring and I was afraid she would reject me.

"I... I didn't want... To.. Pressurize you... Actually.. I just... I.... " I am stuttering gosh.. Why!

She cried again " I am sorry."
My heart shattered... It's a No.. That's why a sorry!...

"It's absolutely okay... I am fine., there's no pressure on you. " I said standing up and brushing my pants..

"No you are misunderstanding me.. " She spoke.

"It's absolutely okay.. Infact just forget this happened.. Atleast we are mere acquaintances right.. I will be happy with it too" I said turning against her and walking towards the bench direction. I had tears and vehicles were passing by.. I didn't want anyone including lakshmi to see my tears.

"Mr.oberoi listen" She shouted.

I wiped my tears and turned back smiling but I saw an ambassador car approaching her.

"Lakshmi please move aside" I shouted but the car was already too close. It stopped and a man came out straight and fired a bullet on my leg.I immediately   fell on the ground.While lakshmi stood there in disbelief. She ran to me when the other man came out and held her hands.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER" I shouted.

"Leave me" Lakshmi said punching on the man but his grip was too tight. Lakshmi punched him again.

"Yes Lakshmi you can do it" I said crawling to her.
The man fired another bullet on my left arm and I fell. I heard Lakshmi shouting for me but they hit her head with the handle of the pistol which made her unconscious..

"YOU WILL REGRET THIS, LEAVE HER! " I roared.

"Regret will be done by you for killing the mafia God's family, Now this girl will pay the price for your sins" The man said and left. It was Marcus the oldie whom I kidnapped and tortured for butterfly. My men killed his family too.

My vision started blurring due to blood loss I was about to faint.. I took out my phone and called Jackie who was on speed dial.
"Hello sir? Where are u? It's  been months since we saw you!..

" Jackie.. Find my location and send help immediately.. Someone has provoked Mafia Oberoi again".I said