Chapter 38: First Fight

Chapter 38

First Fight

Yeah, we did what every new couple does when they are together.

Fucking.

Love-making.

Sleeping together.

Yup. I felt like I had more sex these past few days, than the years after I lost my virginity. But what can I say? Storm and I were catching up on lost times and we were really enjoying each other in our little bubble.

I think we had sex at every surface or corner of his condo. This past weekend, we only came up for air when we had to eat, drink, or take care of our business. We never left his condo.

We just stayed in bed and learned each other's bodies and how we could pleasure each other best.

Too bad, reality will eventually burst our little happy bubble. I'm about to get back to work and honor my commitments back here at home. Storm needs to get back to work, as well. Mabuti nga at pinayagan siyang mag leave after just a short notice.

It pays to be the CEO's secret son, I guess. But today, he had to come to work na. Pero ayos lang, I needed a rest, too, since I'm also going back to work tomorrow.

I was on Storm's bed, happy and content, when I received a text message from Louisse.

From: Louisse Salazar

Hey, girl. Just a heads up.

Yap's ex is making a spectacle

in her IG na naman lmao

What? What the hell is Stella up to now?

Asher: Ano na naman pinost niya?

Louisse: You haven't checked?

Asher: I'm trying not to burst our happy little bubble

Asher: Especially not bcos of her

Louisse: Well, it's just on her IG story

Louisse: It won't be there after 24 hrs

Louisse: And she didn't name you naman

Asher: That's good

Louisse: But seeing as your mall pics with Yap went viral...

Louisse: And she posted his pics dati on her IG

Asher: Kelan ba siya mananahimik!!!

Asher: istg!!!

Louisse: Not to be a shit-stirrer

Louisse: But maybe it's time to be IG official with Yap

Asher: He'll get mad kapag nalaman niya its bcos of his ex

Louisse: He'll live lol

Asher: Ugh, I'm going to check what she posted.

Using a dummy account, I went to Stella's Instagram story and checked what cryptic shit she allegedly posted about me. I rolled my eyes as soon as I saw it.

It's an annoying selfie with a caption that says 'Tfw u see ur ex with the girl he told u not to worry about.'

True to what Louisse said, she didn't mention Storm's name and mine. But after checking Chismis for Breakfast blind items and in-depth expose about our little love-triangle, everyone knows that I "snatched" Storm from Stella.