Chapter 45: Pillow Talk

Chapter 45

Pillow Talk

I've been awake since 5 AM and all I did was watch my boyfriend as he sleeps, his arm under my head while his other was wrapped around my body. I couldn't move even if I wanted to. Mabuti na lang at maganda ang view ko, hindi nakakasawang tignan.

Our lower limbs were tangled

Twisted in our bedsheet, our lower limbs were tangled and our naked chests were touching, keeping each other warm even when our air-conditioning unit was in full blast.

I raised my free arm and traced his face with my fingers. I couldn't help but admire his face and his physique. The faint morning light from our windows revealed his glorious face even more.

Storm, Storm, Storm... He's just so fucking hot.

I bit my lip. Hindi ko alam kung paano ko napigilan ang sarili ko nang ilang taon. Kung alam ko lang kung gaano kasaya at kasarap siyang mahalin, matagal na siguro akong bumigay. Hindi na siguro kami umabot sa matinding pag-aaway, hindi na sana kami pa nakasakit pa ng ibang tao.

But here we are now... and there's no way but onwards.

"You've been staring at me, creep," he murmured, his voice gravely from his sleep. "Did you even sleep?"

"I woke up early," I answered, still tracing his closed eyes.

"I didn't tire you out, huh?"

"Huwag ka ngang masyadong mayabang," I said to him, punching his shoulder. "You know my body clock is fucked up, it's all over the place."

Storm chuckled at that, his body shaking me and the bed. "Matagal ka nang walang jetlag, babe." I've been home for three months now, and my second (and unwanted) vacation is about to end in a few weeks. I kinda hate and love it at the same time.

Of course, I'm excited to get back to work but I will miss spending my free time with my boyfriend. Oh, my gosh. Am I really being a clingy girlfriend? Should I scale back?

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes at him and pushed him away.

Storm wrapped his arms around me again and squeezed me even closer to him. I guess we're both being clingy. "What's our agenda for today?"

"We're supposed to go to IKEA then grocery shopping na, but I kinda want to stay in bed for the whole day."

He snuggled against me even more and whispered in my ear, his warm breath tickling me. "See? I told you, Lazy Sundays are the best."

"But we have to make our home homey," I groaned, trying to wiggle away from him. Looking around our home, we've only managed to unbox some of our things and move them to their proper places. Pero marami pa talagang kailangang gawin. "I don't want to live like this no."

His arms didn't loosen, instead, he snuggled against me even more. "Sige, let's spend the early morning in bed then we move by 9 AM. Is that okay with you, babe?"

Smiling at the warm content feeling, I kissed his shoulder. "Compromise, I like that."

I was about to fall back asleep when Storm started talking. "I remember one thing we should do to our list," he murmured. "Let's enumerate the essentials, saka na natin bilhin 'yung ibang gamit na we can live without naman."

"Hindi na natin pagsasabay-sabayin?"

"Hindi naman kailangan na isang bagsakan tayo bumili, it's not smart. We don't have to speed through this. I don't want you to get frazzled when it's time for you to get back to your busy work schedule in a few days."