Content warning.

(Potential) Reader,

This work of fiction contains graphic scenes and situations that may be discomforting to some individuals, and is not suited for those under the age of 18. 

Triggers include (but are not limited to): Detailed sexual situations involving BDSM scenarios such as light Dom/Sub dynamic, physical restraint, impact play, and breath control. Other situational triggers involve obsession, possessiveness, nightmares, depictions of torture by a deity, kidnapping, manipulation,  physical abuse(not by MMC), mentions of substance abuse, mentions of prostitution, self harm, PTSD, anxiety, depression, and traditional gender roles.

Chapters that contain heavily graphic scenes will be headed with (CW). However, chapters not headed with (CW) can still contain mentions of, or scenes involving anything from the previously stated. 

It should also be understood that anything written is completely fictional and is not meant to be disrespectful to, or speculative of, any persons in the real world. This is purely an imaginative outlet involving a particular muse/muses. That said, accuracy in spiritual/religious details is not guaranteed and identities will be preserved. Any reference to song lyrics is not an indication of ownership and, therefore, original artists will be implied if not stated outright. 

I would like to take this opportunity to clarify that, while writing this story came second- nature, uploading it for public view was a massive internal debate. Constructive criticism on technique, story structure, and general writing is welcome- outright cyber-bullying will simply be ignored.   

Happy reading, 

Kyrin.