Vessel-XXXXXI

[ ;) ]

The water splashed high as IV cannon-balled into the pool. I had a feeling that it was technically past the pools opening hours, but there weren't any signs posted that indicated the hours of operation. It was close to midnight, but when the Australian heat combined with the exhaustion that came with the rituals, it had almost been a unanimous agreement to go for a swim. Unwind as everyone else put it. 

I would not be partaking in the swimming part, instead I chose to recline on one of the pool side lounge chairs with a notebook to work on another song. Though watching Sera lounge against the side of the pool in her lavender bikini made me want to partake in other extracurricular activities. 

Distracting as ever.

I couldn't stop the grin that stretched across my face as I tried to focus on the words in front of me-or lack thereof. The lyrics these days weren't coming as swiftly as they had been before, but I blamed that on the excessive amounts of traveling I've done these last few months. 

Part of the blame, however, went towards my lack of self control towards a certain strawberry-blonde currently hoisting herself out of the pool. Water droplets trailed from her breast down her core, meeting at the apex of her thighs. Her hips swayed as she drew closer and I had to place the notebook over my lap. This woman was the only one in existence to make me lose my self-control in such a way. 

She approached the chair next to mine and grabbed her towel from it, patting herself dry while paying me minimal attention. Which gave me the opportunity to drink her image in as selfishly as I wanted. Eventually, as all good things often do, my opportunity came to a close and she looked over at me.  

I saw it in her eyes the moment she felt the same pull as I did. I fought the urge to throw her over my shoulder and take her back up to our room. Intuition told me that she might not object to it if not for all of the eyes that would witness us. I was beginning to regret my decision to hold out on telling everyone about us. 

Although sneaking around did come with its own level of excitement. 

I looked out at the pool, taking note of how occupied everyone else was before looking back down at my notebook. A wicked idea surfaced in my mind and I scribbled away something far from a lyric. I turned the page slightly towards her, just enough for her to be able to catch the writing.

Inside the shower house, I'll meet you there in 5. 

Confusion twisted across her face before realization set in. Pink bloomed across her cheeks as the fire ignited in her irises. She seemed almost hesitant as if she wanted to challenge me on my simple order. The twitch in her thigh told me that even if she wanted to, if only for the sole reason of being defiant, she wouldn't be able to will herself to turn me away. As hoped, she turned and made her way towards the pool house as casual as could be. 

From any other perspective, it looked like she was just heading in there to shower the chlorine off. I stayed back, waiting for the least conspicuous opportunity before setting the notebook down and sneaking off towards the pool house. 

I followed the small maze of walls until I found myself looking at three separate stalls, each of them shut. I pushed on the first one, the door let out an eerie creek as it opened. Not in this one. I pushed the second one, same thing. I slowly stepped towards the third one. Feeling a bit more confident I pushed on the door only to find it wouldn't budge. She'd locked it. 

"Is that how we're going to play this, little fox?" I growled. I found her games amusing, but as of this moment I had little patience. My hands itched to touch that soft skin of hers and I ached for her in ways I had never known before her. I softly knocked on the wood. "Are you going to let me in?" I waited a few seconds to see if she would unlock the door herself. 

"Either you open the door, or I do. Choose wisely, my love." My threat rang through the walls like quiet alarm bells. I'd never been so brutish as to rip a door off its hinges. Then again, she had driven me to do things against my better judgement before for much less than what was waiting for me behind that door. I wouldn't let my words be a mere exaggeration. 

The lock clicked and I grinned at the silent victory. I gently pushed it open to find her leaned against the back wall, her hands tangled together in front of her and a timid look in her eyes. The temperature in the small enclosure increased almost to a scorching level, or maybe that was the way my skin felt as her eyes roamed across me. 

I stalked towards her, like prey caught in a snare. The timidness soon replaced by hunger and we both knew that she ached for me just as badly as I did her. The distance between us back home no longer existed here and I was going to take advantage of this opportunity. 

I didn't waste anytime hoisting her up, her legs instinctively wrapping around my waist. I pressed her back against the wall as I kissed her. Every ounce of need that resided in my bones came out in that kiss. She took my own hunger and fed me exactly what I wanted, grinding herself against me. 

"Fuck,"I groaned. "It's been too long since I've felt you." I released one of her thighs and unbuckled my belt, letting my pants slide to the floor. I slid her bikini bottoms to the side, finding her already slick. She missed my touch just as much as I missed hers. "I can't fathom another second without this." With that, I pushed into her. Her breath caught in the air as I sank deeper into her. I let out a string of curses as her warmth wrapped around me. 

Being inside of her was the equivalent of the heavens colliding with the earth, a phenomenon unlike any other. A design similar to my own and this is where we connected. She was a perfect fit for me, all the more reason I would keep her through this lifetime and the next.  

I worked myself in and out of her at an intense pace. Her nails dug into my arms leaving hot trails as they scraped down my skin. I'd never been one for tattoos, but I'd get her marks permanently etched into my skin. This woman had a claim on my body that she didn't even realize. Every breath I took, every flex of a muscle, every hint of arousal, all of it was hers. 

The walls of the shower stall shook with every thrust, only encouraging me to go faster. I worked to keep my moans under control so as to not draw attention from the pool just a few meters away, but the way she clenched around me as her orgasm drew near made that almost impossible. 

"Such a beautiful woman, strong and stubborn." I whispered. Her eyes rolled back and she clenched around me again. "Letting me fuck you senseless in public." Her pants grew more ragged and her brows scrunched together. She was close to the edge, ready for me to take her past it. 

"After this, I'm going to take you upstairs and devour that pretty little cunt of yours." I leaned in closer to her ear. "Now, be a good girl and come for me because I'm starving." Her whole body shuddered, soaking my cock and thighs in her essence. 

"Fucking hell." I gritted my teeth as my own climax followed. I pulled myself from her and stroked myself against the curve of her arse. I held us in place as we both let the shock waves take over our bodies. Every moment like this with her always left me feeling renewed, any mundane stress or frustration cleansed away by the pleasure she gave me.

I kissed her shoulder before burying my head in the crook of her neck. I found myself already wanting to be back in the hotel room with the lights off, where I could feel her skin against my bare face rather than this mask. By far, that small act had been the most intimate I'd been with someone in a very long time. 

First I intend on following through with a particular promise.