Clean Slates

We lay together in a tangled heap, breathing heavily and slick with sweat. He was lying half on top of me, his forehead against the hollow of my neck, breath warm on my chest. My arms lay limply on his back, fingers lightly caressing his skin. I moved my head to kiss his temple softly and he returned the action to my collarbone. He rolled off me and pulled me against him, holding me close. I snuggled in closer and drifted off to sleep.

When I woke the day had long past begun. Guy was curled up behind me, as usual, snoring lightly. I smiled as I remembered the evening's activities - by the time we had drifted off to sleep dawn had already begun, the sky lightening almost imperceptibly. The removal of my dress had only been the beginning.

It hadn't taken me long to figure out what he was doing - recreating our wedding night. We had both been so nervous that night that, although it had surpassed both our expectations, it wasn't the same as the nights we had shared since - especially those nights after I had realized my feelings for him. He was giving me a new night to remember. Sweet as the other night had been, this one was passionate and full of love.

He had taken his time, as he said he would, untying the laces on the front of my dress and loosening them until the top fell away from my chest. Pulling it further down, he bared my breasts, my dress simultaneously pinning my arms to my sides. Bending his head he took one nipple, and then the other, into his mouth, teasing them to sensitive points. His hand came around my back, holding me in place as he continued the sweet torture until my moans became pleas.

He had then straightened up, his eyes burning into mine, and helped my dress to the floor. Running his hands down my arms, over my stomach, and around to the small of my back, he kissed me slowly again, and then drew me against him. I thrilled at the feel of his leather jacket and pants against my heated flesh. His arousal was pressing through his pants and I ran my hand over it, eliciting a groan from him.

"Go lay down on the bed," he whispered huskily, and I did, much like I had that other night, but without the flimsy nightgown. His eyes followed me and I shivered with anticipation.

Once I was settled, he turned and took off his clothes, as he had the first night. I watched his jacket, shirt, and pants slide off, leaving bare skin in their wake. Then he sauntered over, eyeing me hungrily. He masterfully worked toward the whispered objective, lavishing attention on me the way he had on our wedding night, until neither of us could hold back any longer.

He kept his eyes on mine as he slowly entered me, his name tripping off my lips in my feverish desire. When he was buried to the hilt he stopped and we stayed that way, our bodies humming with the joy of connection. Then he started the age-old movements, pulling out and thrusting back in, our concentration fully on that part of him inside me and that part of me surrounding him.

It didn't take long, as aroused as we both were, for our cries to reverberate through the room. He thrust one last time and collapsed on top of me, both of us exhausted. Not too exhausted to wake a few hours later and repeat the activity while the weak sunlight poured through the window and the rain beat on the roof.

Now I felt the insistent call of nature and gently moved his arm from where it lay on my waist so I could make a quick trip to the chamber pot. He stirred as I crawled back into bed and smiled sleepily. I snugged up to him, twining my legs with his, and sighed happily.

"Did you enjoy yourself, my Lady?" he whispered, trailing kisses down my neck. I shivered with delight.

"Mmmmmm," was all I could come up with for a response, and he chuckled. "I do still treasure our first night together, though, Guy," I said in all seriousness, wanting him to know that it still meant a lot to me. He nodded in understanding. My hands began roaming, caressing over various parts of his body, one of which showed its appreciation of my attentions. Now it was my turn to chuckle, and he rolled me to my back, thrusting into me before I had a chance to react.