Aftermath

After tying me up, Guy was sweet, and tender, and extremely attentive, both inside the bedroom and out. He made love to me as if I was a flower, who could be crushed beneath the weight of his passion, always looking at me, asking permission. It wasn't that I didn't love his tender side; it was just that I missed the sharpness that he always had before. I had fallen in love with all of him, not just one part of him.

Guy's nightmares had also increased -- he was plagued with them multiple times nightly. It was always the one where he was asking for forgiveness. I always whispered into his ear that I was here, I loved him, and I forgave him, which would calm him down. Holding him helped too, and stroking his hair. These episodes took a lot out of him, and when they were over he usually clung to me, sometimes crying. It killed me to see him this way, but I didn't know what else to do to help.

It wasn't just what he thought he had done to me that brought back the nightmares; it was Davina's reappearance and demise not long after. It had shaken him more than he wanted to admit. Although she had treated him badly, he had loved her, or thought he did, when they were lovers. He hadn't had the best of luck with women before me, which only served to help create his personality. His outer personality, that is, the one I, and everyone else, had seen before I got to know him. Inside, as I now saw, he was just a hurt little boy, and he had constructed his outer shell to protect himself. I was glad that he had let me past his defenses, so I could try to help heal the pain inside.

Now his actions outside the bedroom made it extremely difficult to keep up my act, and I gave up after a few days. Guy didn't seem to notice, except to be grateful for my open affection and care. Still reeling, he wasn't up for subterfuge. Luckily the Sheriff was too wrapped up in his grief over Davina and didn't seem to notice. He was either moping around or, more often, raging at Robin Hood for killing his sister. I rolled my eyes whenever he started on that, since it was his and his sister's actions that had led to her death. When you play with snakes you must expect to get bitten eventually, after all.

The Sheriff's grief also meant that he ignored Guy most of the time, giving us more time together. Although I enjoyed being around Guy more, I was starting to feel stifled under the weight of his attentions. He was constantly asking me what I needed, or trying to anticipate my needs, which was making me quite irritable. It wasn't his desire to please me that upset me -- it was his constant, hovering presence. Something had to change, and soon. I decided to take matters into my own hands at the next opportunity.

The next opportunity arose that same evening. We were in bed after a long day of hovering, and he was being tender and gentle and....boring, if I'm honest. His touch was even starting to lose its power over me, which concerned me. I gave a small sigh and decided it was time. Telling him to get on his back, I tied his hands with the same cloth he had tied mine with. There was another one there, and I tied it around his head, over his eyes, so he couldn't see what I was doing. He protested, but I shushed him.

Once he was secure, I set about teasing him mercilessly. I started by passionately kissing his mouth, and then moved to press soft kisses along his jaw. I took a moment to whisper in his ear all the things I wanted to do to him. He groaned with delight, and I continued down his neck, and over his chest. As I upped the teasing, his groans became frustrated, and he tried to break free from his bonds. I smiled; this was what I wanted.

I ran my hands over his chest, enjoying the feel of his springy chest hair and hard muscles. His nipples hardened at my touch, and he trembled beneath my fingers. Down I moved, slowly getting closer to his evident arousal. His groans turned to growls; his trembles to twisting as he attempted to hasten my progress. I reveled in having him at my mercy, being able to do what I wanted without him interrupting me. Although I thought he was enjoying it too, his growls made it hard to tell sometimes.