Chapter 1: Sophie

I stared at the beautiful blond haired boy sitting in front of me in detention. Keefe thought that it would be a good idea to prank Lady Galvin for making my life miserable when I had her. Of course I begged him not to but he put a bucket of Silveny's sparkly poop ontop of her door, and poured it on her when she walked in. That earned us a month of detention.

Over the years I realized that Keefe was the man of my dreams, not Fitz who only cared about matchmakers and being matchable. Keefe was a person with a unique personality like no one I have ever seen. He was special.

Keefe looked at me and grinned "Foster, don't be mad that your in detention. At least you had fun that day we pranked Galvin. And you get to spend a month of detention with the one and only Keefe."

I rolled my eyes at him "We wouldn't be in here if you stopped placing stupid bets with Ro, and besides Lady Galvin didn't deserve to be pranked like that."

I sighed "Foster when will you ever learn that when you hang out with me everything gets 10 times more fun."

I couldn't deny that. I always had fun when I was with Keefe, but that doesn't always mean that I enjoy it when Keefe pranks people.

I sighed and thought about the sleepover tonight at Everglen with all of my friends. Biana somehow convinced me to let her give me a makeover. I was dreading that part but overall I could use a little break from fighting the Neverseen.

Keefe glanced at Ro who stood in the corner of the room carving messages into the wall with her sharp claws.

"You know Foster. I enjoy hanging out with you. Although you need to loosen up..." he said and I blushed "Think about what we did. We poured a bucket of Alicorn poop on a teachers head. How much better could life get!"

I really did think about it and was mind blown with the satisfaction I just felt. "Your somehow right Keefe." I said and Ro looked at Keefe with her jaw dropped.

Keefe even had his jaw dropped staring at me "You hear that Ro, Foster enjoyed our prank." He said "But the real question, would she do it again?"

I stared at the floor, trying to hide the pink that formed on my face. Thankfully the lunch bell rang and I rushed out of the room before I could respond back to him.