Chapter 32: Biana

I can't believe this, we might actually have a happy ending now that Sophie is home.

We all sprinted to the cot that she was in, and formed a crescent. Poor Sophie had a two napkins in her nose to stop it from bleeding, she had stitches on her eyebrow, and multiple scrapes and scratches, her arms and legs were almost completely bandaged, but her awkward bended leg was in a boot looking thing.

Keefe held Sophie's hand, and stayed at her side. He refused to leave her side until she woke up.

We all left back to Everglen besides Keefe, and ate lunch at Everglen's massive dinning room. I wondered why mom and dad would have us eat there, but there were three remaining chairs.

"Why are there extra chairs?" I asked.

"We have extra guests coming." Mom replied.

Right on que, Grady, Edaline, and Forkle walked into the room. Each of them has puffy red eyes, and bags that looked like bruises under their eyes.

We all exchanged hugs, and prayers. By the time it ended everyone was about to cry.

Dad had served everyone food, to try changing the mood of the room. Thankfully we started some conversations.

"Hey Grady," I said "How did you know everything?"

He sighed "Mr. Forkle told us everything tmorning."

"Did you know that she survived?" Dex asked.

Forkle, Edaline, and Grady's eyebrows shot up.

"WHAT?!" They all yelled in unison.

All of my friends and I shared a look of shock.

How did her own parents not know what happened? Fitz transmitted.

Did anyone tell them one tell them, after we found her? Linh asked.

We all paled. We were awful people. How could we not tell her parents?

We all explained what had happened, and we each explained different parts of story and each of our fights. Then we explained how Sophie showed up at the door, and how Keefe's mom died.

The adults looked sad, and we had a hard time explaining everything. But they mainly all of them looked relieved to know that Sophie was some what okay.

After dinner, everyone left. But Tam stayed behind.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Can I stay over tonight?" He asked, looking at his shoes.

I gave him a huge smile "Of course!"

We went to my room, and chilled in my bed. (And no they did nothing nasty.) We laughed and told stories to each other. We were having so much fun, that before we knew it, we ended up falling asleep, in each others arms.