Chapter 2: Biana

I was preparing the sleepover room,(yes everglen has a sleepover room) waiting for everyone to come. But I only thought of one name the entire time. Tam.

I really liked Tam, as a friend and as a crush. Keefe always makes fun of him, calling him "Bangs boy" or like "Shady" and stuff like that, but when we hang out he is sweet and kind. I feel at home when I'm with him.

Finally I finished setting up the room and the door bell rang. I ran through the house trying to get there before Fitz got there and I was too late.

Tam and Linh were here first, and I know I saw them at Foxfire today, but I was just so happy.

I hugged each of them and Tam turned a little red. I wonder if he had a crush on me.

But we were interrupted by seeing Sophie and Keefe glitter into existence.

They were so cute. I needed to know if they were dating. It was so obvious that Keefe liked Sophie and Sophie liked him back.

I squealed and nearly tackled Sophie.

"Makeover time!" I said excitedly.

Sophie groaned "I grabbed her and Linh's arm and dragged them to my room. I saw Sophie shoot a look of help me at Keefe when I grabbed her, who simply just waved back.

Linh and I forced Sophie on the vanity chair and we started to turn her gorgeous (not that she already isn't)

Linh was braiding a long side braid and I was doing Sophie's makeup.

"So Sophie," I said "Who is your crush?"

She sighed "If I tell you guys you won't tell anyone?"

We nodded our heads, and Sophie took a deep breath "I like Keefe."

Linh started squealing "You guys are so cute together!"

Sophie turned crimson as I said "You guys should date!"

"Soph he definitely likes you. Haven't you notice how he acts around you?" I asked. I wondered if she really was this oblivious.

She blushed and shook her head. Linh and I scowled at her.

By the time we finished she looked amazing. Her hair was in soft curls going down her shoulders. She had soft red blush and cherry red lips.

Linh and I high five'd as we made our way down the huge spiral stair case. When all the boys saw Sophie their jaws dropped and Fitz and Keefe had theirs dropped the widest.

I knew Fitz liked Sophie but Sophie and Keefe were made for each other. And I noticed with Fitz that the reason Sophie dumped him was because he cared to much that she wasn't matchable. And it's true, poor Sophie can't control it so Fitz shouldn't judge her for it.

I waved at Dex who I caught staring at me. He waved and turned slightly pink.

Tam interrupted thankfully and asked Sophie "What are we going to play?"

Sophie thought for a minute then she grinned "Have you guys heard of truth or dare?"