Chapter 12: Fitz

As soon as I removed my hood I smirked at my friends reactions.

Tam looked shocked but he hid it well.

Linh looked sad and had tears in her eyes.

Biana looked hurt and sobbed into Sophie's shoulder.

Sophie looked betrayed and tears fell down the side of her face as she held Biana.

And the trailer Keefe looked broken. And I liked that.

"What's wrong?" I asked. Sophie probably was the most effected by this due to her history with the Neverseen. But I had to make her love me.

No one spoke and they looked afraid of me "We are just wondering what will happen to the Vacker name once they find out that there is another Vacker trader." Tam snarled.

Now I knew why Keefe didn't like him.

"No one cares about the Vacker name. Everyone cares about the council now." Ruy said. "Fitz here made the right choice joining us."

"Y-you went t-to the-them?" Biana stuttered.

I walked closer to them and they all backed away. I sighed "They could help me get what I want."

"And what's that?" Dex asked.

I nodded my head at Ruy who created 3 force fields. One trapped Keefe, Biana and Dex. One of them trapped Tam and Linh who instantly began to unravel the force field. And the last one trapped Sophie alone.

She yelped when the force fields were formed and clutched her bleeding arms. The force fields probably zapped her and I glared at Ruy for that.

"I need Sophie." I said simply.

And with that Keefe began to bash the force field with a rock. "You can't have her." He grunted.

I laughed at how helpless he was. I made my way to the force field Sophie was in.

"Ruy open the force field." I said.

He sighed and dropped it. Immediately she tried to inflict but stumbled back in pain clutching her head.

"We have blockers." Fintan said. "You can't inflict on us."

Then behind Sophie Alvar appeared and pressed a sedative to Sophie's mouth and nose.

All her friends screamed and begged us to stop. But I simply walked over to where Sophie layed unconscious and picked her up bridal style, and we leaped back to base.