Chapter 7: Sophie

I was thankful that Biana got us out of that room. Fitz looked like s bomb about to go off, but nothing could ruin my mood.

Im dating the one and only Keefe Sencen! Most people would pray for me but I loved Keefe. He was funny and sweet and all the words that mean amazing.

"Sophie." Someone said waving their hand in front of me.

I snapped out of my thoughts about Keefe and focused on Biana who was trying to get me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry. I-"

"You were to busy thinking about your new boyfriend!" Ro and Biana said at the same time. Then they both squealed at the same time and it was creepy.

Linh and I shared a look.

"Soph, you have a boyfriend. How much better could life get." Biana dazed.

"Yeah and you got one before me and Biana. That's something." Linh added.

I blushed "But we have to work on your blush." Biana added, which made me blush even harder.

She rolled her eyes. Ro draped an arm around my shoulder "Blonde you are changing your life. Hunky- I mean Lumpy hair is your dream guy. You have to marry him."

Immediately I removed her arm and announced "Too soon for marriage guys. We literally got together today."

Everyone rolled their eyes and sent each other a their sooo getting married look.

I scowled and took a seat on Biana's soft pink carpet.

Right then Dex burst into the room and he had a purple and blue bruise on his cheek.

"Oh my gosh." Linh gasped "What happened."

"Fitz went ballistic on Keefe. Tam and I tried to stop him but as you can tell." He jested to his cheek "It was harder than you thought."

I paled. "Is Keefe okay?" Ro and I asked at the same time. I would have been shocked that she called him by his first name but we didn't have time to worry about that.

Dex sighed "Tam took him to the healing center."