Chapter 4: Sophie

Keefe's reaction was priceless. He simply let the gooey cake fall off him. I loved him and all but it felt good to prank him and not be the one being pranked.

"Fitz," Keefe said. "Truth or Dare?"

I saw Keefe shoot Fitz a look saying: Choose dare or else. And I couldn't help but smile when I saw Fitz's scared expression.

"Dare." He said confidently but seemed a bit nervous.

Keefe made his way across the room and whispered into Fitz's ear something that I couldn't make out.

Fitz had a look of confusion but also some excitement. He began to make his way over to me and I gulped.

"Help me." I whispered to Ro, who was standing behind me.

"Sorry blondie but this one is all you." She replied and stepped away from me.

I looked at her betrayed, then I looked back at Fitz who was right in front of me. Then he did the most unexpected thing ever.

He tickled me.

I thrashed trying to escape his vase like grip but he was to strong. I couldn't stop giggling and begging Fitz between laughs to stop.

"Pl-please I-I-il do a-an-anything. M-make it st-stop." I cried out between giggles.

"A dare is a dare." Fitz said smiling "30 more seconds."

He moved down my sides and when he got to my ribs I had tears in my eyes. It was my most ticklish spot. Everyone laughed when I burst out laughing even harder.

After what felt like an eternity he finally stopped. I moved myself into a sitting position and panted for breath. Everyone was laughing at how red I probably was.

My ribs ached and I felt like I couldn't get enough air. I glared at Keefe who just smiled at me.

"I guess we now know Fosters greatest weakness." He said and everyone started to laugh again.

"Now we also know how to get her out of a bad mood." Dex said.

Everyone laughed even harder and I felt my face burn.

Keefe moved and took a seat next to me. I pulled a gooey piece of cake out of his hair.

"Foster," he said quietly so I could only hear "I am not gonna forget your weakness."

I scowled at him when he winked and flashed his trademark smirk.

I was eager to change the topic "Tam," I said "Truth or dare?"

"Dare." He said, and I wasn't that suprised. But I had to hit him with something hard "I dare you to die your bangs pink for a week."

"A WEEK?!" He shouted.

Everyone laughed and Linh high fived me.

"Oh yeah Blondie." Ro said "Now that is a good dare. Unlike someone's dare." She glared at Keefe.

"Hey it was a good dare." He protested "Everyone laughed, especially Foster." He winked at me.

I loved him but he is sooooo annoying sometimes.

Dex gave Tam a bright pink elixir and I wondered where he got it from, but he had it. Tam drank it and immediately his bangs turned bright pink.

Dex handed him 7 more of the same elixirs "One each day when you wake up."

Tam sighed. "Fitz truth or dare."

"Truth." Fitz said.

Tam grinned and I knew this wasn't gonna be good "Who is your crush?"