Chapter 11:Keefe

I woke up with a massive headache. I wonder if this is what Foster feels like when she is around humans and stuff. I noticed I was in the healing center, and a sleeping Elwin on a cot next to me.

"Rise and shine Gulon doc." I said, acknowledging his gulon shirt.

Elwin shot upright and looked at me "Your awake early." He glanced at the watch on his wrist "It's 6:30"

I sighed. Everything from last night where Foster and I confessed our feelings to Fitz beating me up.

I sighed at the memory and groaned when Elwin brought me 20 different colored elixirs.

"Do I have to?" I whined.

"Unless you wanna look like how you do right now." Elwin replied handing me a mirror.

I grimaced at my own reflection. I had a swollen eye, a cut up face, and very very VERY messy and dirty and sticky hair.

I almost screamed when I saw the chunks of Mallowmelt stuck in my hair. Now I understood why Foster said lord lumpy hair.

I sighed and began to drink all the elixirs. When I had about 5 more left the door opened and I saw someone that made my odd day.

"Foster!" I exclaimed with a smile on my face.

"Lumpy hair." She replied and lept on the cot and hugged me. "How do you nearly die when I'm not around?"

I grinned at her "I needed to become more like you."

She pressed her soft lips onto mine and I felt like fireworks went off. I felt her excitement and I was practically celebrating until we had some coughing going on behind us.

Elwin and Biana looked disgusted but Biana also looked like she was shipping us so hard.

"You guys need to get your own Sokeefe room." She said.

We both blushed and Foster went and stood next to Biana.

"You look better." Foster said.

"Thanks to Elwin." I pointed to the elixirs next to me.

"It could be worse." Sophie replied.

"Yeah but he is gonna have a permanent scar on his lip." Elwin said from across the room.

"It's cute." Sophie replied studying the scar. I just grinned at her.

She still looked a little sad from yesterday and I felt some guilt. But other than that she felt really happy and safe.

After I drank the rest of the Elixirs we leaped to Havenfield.

Biana hailed Linh, Bangs boy, and Dex. And in seconds they all appeared. Dex had a faded blue looking cheek, and bangs boy had a blue circle around his eye.

I felt guilty for Dex, but for Bangs boy Never.

Anyways we went to Callas tree and just talked.

Sophie was all cuddled up against my chest, but stiffened when she looked ahead and saw someone in a black cloak coming towards us.

Then he was followed by two other members. The three Neverseen members stood in front of us. We all got into our battle stances with our throwing stars, looking like cheesy human superheroes.

The figures on the sides removed their hoods and no surprise it was Ruy and Fintan.

We all layed eyes on the one in the middle, trying to ignore Fintan and Ruy's smirks. The figure in the middle removed his hood.

We all gasped and paled at the sight of the middle member because it was the one and only Fitz Vacker.